Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

What's your prediction on Cookie's MC record, ghsace? 0-3?

I don't know man. 0-3 is tough to do. I think he wins 1. 1-2. The problem is I have yet to see him play. I have seen the videos though....

Dean is aggressive in here today. I think Nerfny is posting under his screenname.

I don't know man. 0-3 is tough to do. I think he wins 1. 1-2. The problem is I have yet to see him play. I have seen the videos though....

You might be Cookie's new BFF saying that.

Is that even possible?

yup everyone will be playing 4 matches. 2 on Saturday and 2 different singles matches on Sunday. I think people are forgetting how the singles is set up(which I can understand because it's kind of confusing).

Well now we all look like idiots. Thanks ddec.

You might be Cookie's new BFF saying that.

Hahahaha. I just feel like match play is a great equalizer. Lots of guys at 14-16 handicaps are that way because of 1 or 2 really bad holes.

I am trying to remember who IN and I play against in the first round

Hey handsome!! Don't worry, I won't be to rough on you.

--
Tapatalk2

Well now we all look like idiots. Thanks ddec.

no problem.
JN I accept forms of apologies with C Kua shafts, minus the purple grip hehe

Hahahaha. I just feel like stroke play is a great equalizer. Lots of guys at 14-16 handicaps are that way because of 1 or 2 really bad holes.

That's a good point, but enough of that. If you're not here to rag on Cookie we'd appreciate you heading back to the "Why do you play Blades?" thread.

That's a good point, but enough of that. If you're not here to rag on Cookie we'd appreciate you heading back to the "Why do you play Blades?" thread.

Dude, I came in here for some relief. That was a harsh thread.

no problem.
JN I accept forms of apologies with C Kua shafts, minus the purple grip hehe

Alright, you got me there, thought it was 3 matches instead of 4.

Still no surprise that you wouldn't like purple...it's the color of royalty and nobility, both of which reside in the Team THP camp.

Dude, I came in here for some relief. That was a harsh thread.

you forged blade wielding players are a serious bunch. Glad you're on my side.

I'm surprised you're not hiding behind ghsace in a match, ddec. Or are you?

you forged blade wielding players are a serious bunch. Glad you're on my side.

Some of us are supposedly... some of us just prefer that sexy ultra thin topline.......

I'm surprised you're not hiding behind ghsace in a match, ddec. Or are you?

ddec doesn't need to hide behind me or anyone for that matter. He leads, I follow.

He'll lead you straight to second place. That's respectable I suppose.

I guess it could be worse. I could be Chunky and his sinking ship of a team. Hack the planet!

I guess it could be worse. I could be Chunky and his sinking ship of a team. Hack the planet!

I predict an emotional outpouring from Chunky on Sunday. This time I think it's going to be anger and he'll be throwing CD's.

banner envy is growing....

I'm glad your fancy banners make you feel special. In the meantime, you've put 17 poor THP'rs into eplectic siezures. Congrats.

Back