Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

TBT is awesome-go Team Paradise-since Texas golf is crazy hard, he'll be kicking butt at the Morgan Cup

Go TBT and CPT ddec!

Go Team paradise

This man knows what he is talking bout! Team Paradise will run through these boys, like a mule on steroids through a plow field :deadhorse:

apparently its a play on words for a movie?!?

I just took it as Team Hackers(except for One-T) has no clue WTF they are in for.

Cookie quit the trash talk thread after last weekend.

Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

No quit in me. Played terrible on the front both days but somehow managed to keep my chin up and come back with very solid back 9's. In all honesty, I am still quite happy with how things are looking heading into next month.

I thought this thread had been locked up. Darnit.

Well, the match that I wanted never happened in TX. But that's ok, I saw enough to know where I stand.

JB beat me easily in stroke play both days, no question about that. He played some really solid golf on a course he had never seen according to his scorecard and from what I was told.

My sights are no longer on JB for Sunday singles.....looks like I had my one opportunity in Florida and lost 3&2. It is now time to set my sights on a new target.....that's right Hawk - I am coming after you.

Well, it's already been decided who's playing who. If I'm lucky enough to get you in singles, I'd be glad to beat you again. Sundays apparently aren't your day.

Well, it's already been decided who's playing who. If I'm lucky enough to get you in singles, I'd be glad to beat you again. Sundays apparently aren't your day.

Beat me again...that's cute. Did not even know we had a match going but apparently we did and it was stroke play, not match play. Post round scoring adjustments FTW....literally! :alien:

Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

No quit in me. Played terrible on the front both days but somehow managed to keep my chin up and come back with very solid back 9's. In all honesty, I am still quite happy with how things are looking heading into next month.

Cookie I love your attitude. Only problem is, when you play terrible on the front 9, you're done playing after 14 hehe

Beat me again...that's cute. Did not even know we had a match going but apparently we did and it was stroke play, not match play. Post round scoring adjustments FTW....literally! :alien:

Well, I didn't really do that. You adjusted during the round. I was trying to save you from a DQ.

Spazz - I know Cookie is a good dude and I'll be the first to say it, but the excuses don't cut it. Hell, JB drove over 1000 miles to beat him by 28 strokes. I think he goes 0-fer in MB unless a teammate can bail him out.

Cookie will be outstanding in the MC don't worry about him. I know of at least 1 victory that he will get

Cookie will be outstanding in the MC don't worry about him. I know of at least 1 victory that he will get

why do you know who he is playing in the 2nd round and singles? Because I already see him being 0-1

Cookie I love your attitude. Only problem is, when you play terrible on the front 9, you're done playing after 14 hehe

That's an excellent point.....but I was involved in a match Sunday that found me 2 down at the turn and 3 down after 11. But, I played the last 7 holes in 2 over and won. No quitting.....

Well, I didn't really do that. You adjusted during the round. I was trying to save you from a DQ.

Nope, try again - that was all your playing partner. I will gladly take my chances again in July knowing we are going head to head (if that happens).

The past shows you will choke. I don't see why MB will be any different.

He is awesome. I'm pumped about this matchup Dean. Cookie is a back 9 machine from what I hear

The past shows you will choke. I don't see why MB will be any different.

Well, my past includes this weekend and the overall results state otherwise. But, don't let me bring facts into here - where's the fun in that. LOL

I love how neither day we had a *match* in Florida yet we played together twice. Scorecard change gives you a victory one day.....what about the other day again? You recall the details?

I am trying to remember who IN and I play against in the first round

Well, my past includes this weekend and the overall results state otherwise. But, don't let me bring facts into here - where's the fun in that. LOL

I love how neither day we had a *match* in Florida yet we played together twice. Scorecard change gives you a victory one day.....what about the other day again? You recall the details?

Quit trying to deflect your shame, Cookie. There was no match, but I'll never let it go. Hopefully you don't get stuck losing to me and TBT on Sunday. I fear you've taken almost too much abuse at this point.

Quit trying to deflect your shame, Cookie. There was no match, but I'll never let it go. Hopefully you don't get stuck losing to me and TBT on Sunday. I fear you've taken almost too much abuse at this point.

JB's damage is done. Lesson learned.

Not sure who talks more.....Babbles or his ego.

I see a Team Paradise member checking out this thread...well, other than Dean.

Felt like I had to come in and get my Captain's back.

Back