Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because nothing is accomplished. It doesn't count towards their overall fouls. It only matters if you get 2 techs. I just think it's pointless. Give a tech to the person that instigated it.

I thought techs did count towards a player's foul limit. Even if they don't, like you said, 2 techs and you're outta there.

I do agree though that they should try to determine if a player was baited by another before handing out techs. But sometimes, both players actions are so egregious that they both deserve techs.

MIA players clearly don't respect someone as young as Spoelstra, even if he is accomplished at such a young age. With 3 superstars in its starting lineup, MIA needs a coach with more gravitas.

MIA needs Riley to take the coaching reins.

Of course, after Riley's first practice, MIA players may regret they got what they wished for LOL.

I agree that Riley needs to be their coach. I don't know why he isn't. He's one of the best coaches ever. I think they'd be amazing with him.

I agree that Riley needs to be their coach. I don't know why he isn't. He's one of the best coaches ever. I think they'd be amazing with him.

Riley is a savvy strategist and career opportunist (much like Phil Jackson). Riley wants to let the new players on MIA gel and get to know each others' playing styles for a year or so. Then watch as he swoops in, replace Spolestra despite all words to the contrary (like he did with Stan Van Gundy) and rides the new MIA team chemistry to 4 or 5 NBA championships.

I feel sorry for what's going to happen to Spolestra when this happens. He just has to know that Riley will replace him.

Wow @ that call. Epic fail. Here's a foul because you can't successfully complete a dunk/layup.

And Wade keeping the ball from Lebron so far this half and playing like trash.

If he wanted to be the coach, he would be the coach. I get the feeling he just prefers being President Riley over Coach Riley at this point in his life. Maybe the coaching bug is still itching him but who knows...

Wow @ that call. Epic fail. Here's a foul because you can't successfully complete a dunk/layup.

And Wade keeping the ball from Lebron so far this half and playing like trash.

Agreed. Sometimes I think Wade is jealous of Lebron and doesn't want to hand him the rock.

Battier needs to finish his drives.

No more jumpers, Lebron.

No more turnovers, Wade.

No more drives, Battier.

No more scoring drives to the hoop, Westbrook LOL.

Wow. Thabo can't dunk. At all. And gets fouls for it.

Spolestra needs to actually coach and tell Lebron not to shoot jumpers. Or he could continue to do nothing.

Wow. Thabo can't dunk. At all. And gets fouls for it.

Spolestra needs to actually coach and tell Lebron not to shoot jumpers. Or he could continue to do nothing.

That's the problem. MIA players do NOT respect Spoelstra. They should, but they simply don't.

Holy new found energy Thunder!

There are only 2 coaches with the gravitas to successfully coach the egos on the MIA bench:

Pat Riley and Phil Jackson.

Maybe Spo actually did some coaching this timeout. Lol.

I like how Sefolosha gets 2 free fouls because he can't finish a wide open dunk...

Miami is being lazy with their passing and are settling for tough jump shots. Keep doing that and they have no shot.

LeBron is getting the idea

I noticed. Note to MIA: replace Spoelstra with Riley. Have Riley make Wade run suicides til he pukes his guts out.
IDK how Wade can see LeBron get to the rim back to back plays with ease and then just walk down and take a contested jumper without ever even thinking about passing or driving.

Luckily he got a foul call.

IDK how Wade can see LeBron get to the rim back to back plays with ease and then just walk down and take a contested jumper without ever even thinking about passing or driving.

Luckily he got a foul call.

I am seriously tired of seeing Wade pull up for a jumpshot before the rest of his team make it down the floor.

Maybe MIA should just trade Wade and be done with it.

There are only 2 coaches with the gravitas to successfully coach the egos on the MIA bench:

Pat Riley and Phil Jackson.

Doc Rivers and Coach K would like a word with you.

Wow. This has been a fail half so far for the Heat. Glad Wade kept the ball feom Lebron for the last shot. Why did Lebron not have the ball?

Wow. This has been a fail half so far for the Heat. Glad Wade kept the ball feom Lebron for the last shot. Why did Lebron not have the ball?

I'm going to start a "Trade Wade" campaign.

I want to give Coach Riley a clean slate to work with.

This has been an awesome game.

Now are we going to see LeBrons finals 4th qtr vanishing act? Or the beast mode he's been displaying this whole year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back