The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Never hurts to think positive right?

Nope. I'm a firm believer. We'll have a great battle but you and your pads is running into a Southern Mexican buzzsaw.

Nope. I'm a firm believer. We'll have a great battle but you and your pads is running into a Southern Mexican buzzsaw.

Not quite sure how to prep for that but I will give it my best shot? Who do you want in the second round TC?

Team THP action figures don't count....

Looking forward to the second round match-up announcement. Maybe I will get the chance to take down some Hackers after beating down team THP in the morning.

Not quite sure how to prep for that but I will give it my best shot? Who do you want in the second round TC?

I believe the best prep for southern mexican is refried beans.

Assuming I get someone from Team Hackers? I reckon I'd like a piece of any of them. I would like to play with chunky, that would be cool. We'd battle it out like the belbs and I did last year I reckon.

Assuming I get someone from Team Hackers? I reckon I'd like a piece of any of them. I would like to play with chunky, that would be cool. We'd battle it out like the belbs and I did last year I reckon.

Dosen't need to be a Hacker. I figure the odds are the same of getting either team in the next round. I really don't care who I play and was wondering if there was anyone in particular others wanted to see on the other side of the tee box.

This! We've been prepping and expect a good battle, but in the end... I smell TC rollin some birds to seal the deal a little later in the round.

I believe the best prep for southern mexican is refried beans.

If this is the case I have done some solid prep work already.

Dosen't need to be a Hacker. I figure the odds are the same of getting either team in the next round. I really don't care who I play and was wondering if there was anyone in particular others wanted to see on the other side of the tee box.

Oh....I guess I'd like to go against biggsy and ary, that would be fun.

You'd rip them up! I was all for having fun with this, but not only do I want to have fun... but I want to rip some people apart via precise irons, well placed drives and heart wrenching putts. Being away and coming back has given me some perspective and I want to steam roll now.

This! We've been prepping and expect a good battle, but in the end... I smell TC rollin some birds to seal the deal a little later in the round.

I am looking forward to playing with you two. I think we are going to have a good time out there and I expect match to go the distance.

You'd rip them up! I was all for having fun with this, but not only do I want to have fun... but I want to rip some people apart via precise irons, well placed drives and heart wrenching putts. Being away and coming back has given me some perspective and I want to steam roll now.

My gawd, you're making me feel like I'm Lance Briggs standing next to Brian Urlacher right now. Maybe we should just try to roll fools? No mercy! Karate Kid style.

My gawd, you're making me feel like I'm Lance Briggs standing next to Brian Urlacher right now. Maybe we should just try to roll fools? No mercy! Karate Kid style.

That's what I'm thinking! Its kinda like some have forgot who you are and you need to remind them. We love them all but sometimes a nice little love tap is needed. Or a drilling in a team format. LOL

I really dont have a preference. Im an equal opportunity Hackadisian Wrecker. In fact, your a great dude, but if you are on the opposite side of me, my twosome's name will be the Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Who?

Sweep the leg Johnny.

LOL!! Sweep it! Team THP is out to make an example folks. No doubt. We've got a redneck and Mexican coming after you!

I really dont have a preference. Im an equal opportunity Hackadisian Wrecker. In fact, your a great dude, but if you are on the opposite side of me, my twosome's name will be the Minnesota Wrecking Crew

I need a re-match at some point. I can hang in there until I start talking a little smack.

LOL!! Sweep it! Team THP is out to make an example folks. No doubt. We've got a redneck and Mexican coming after you!

DUDE, we're a Rexican coming to shed some light on why we're Team THP.

Dont forget a Jew, Canadian, Senior Golfer (close), The Birdman, A Cougar Hunter, The Fargo Slasher!

I need a re-match at some point. I can hang in there until I start talking a little smack.

Careful what you wish for my friend. Cookie got a rematch and is still using a calculator to add up how much he lost by.

I liked absentMex better

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

That's it then. No fun and games. All business from here on out. I will start prepping right away, wax on wax off.

Careful what you wish for my friend. Cookie got a rematch and is still using a calculator to add up how much he lost by.

I am no Cookie. I don't make the same mistakes twice and prefer mens clothing.

I liked absentMex better

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I bet some did! Truth is, the THP rankings and some other things were like a big kick in the beer gut to get it going. No matter what I have going, THP is a priority and not only am I gonna wreak havoc on the boards, but we're coming to kick some butt in July.

That's it then. No fun and games. All business from here on out. I will start prepping right away, wax on wax off.

LOL no no no. Still fun and games, just sweep the leg and go for the Liam Neeson especial.

Dont forget a Jew, Canadian, Senior Golfer (close), The Birdman, A Cougar Hunter, The Fargo Slasher!

We're such a diverse team. We've overcome so much individually that there's no way we can fail as a team.

lol @ chunky hammering Tmex's participation.

I like that Howzat guy, I'm glad we get to play him Tmex. He's a good sport.

Back