Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

Good to hear Tim! Glad you are seeing great results with the Blacks, I may borrow them for a few swings on the range if you need a breather.

--
Tapatalk2

Good to hear Tim! Glad you are seeing great results with the Blacks, I may borrow them for a few swings on the range if you need a breather.

--
Tapatalk2

I am sure we can swap clubs for a few swing bro! :D

100_0158.jpg

Man that looks so good! Those irons and hybrids are sleek buddy.
Yeah they do, looking good out there is important, love the posting on this thread with everyone opening there Staff gear! What a cool experience.

Nice job INGolfer.......did you see any significant added stiffness with the 1/2" ? Clubs look really good ......

Coolbreeze......when you done with those lefty irons ,let me know!!!

Good job fellas!! Keep it up....

Nice job INGolfer.......did you see any significant added stiffness with the 1/2" ? Clubs look really good ......

Coolbreeze......when you done with those lefty irons ,let me know!!!

Good job fellas!! Keep it up....
LOL, these irons aren't leaving my bag for quite some time.

So my second full round was in the books with the Razr X forged irons on wednesday, and it was my best day on the course this year, not my best score, but my best ball striking day for sure.

I've got my yardages down tight, and one of the things that I really love about these irons is that you get the same distance every time from these. No jumpers or flyers (assuming fairway) but the same distance every single time can be counted on. I'm getting a great ball flight from these , nice and high that lands soft with little no roll even in the 5 and 6 irons which I like a lot.

I'm really looking forward to hitting them tomorrow on the range and really dialing them in more.

LOL, these irons aren't leaving my bag for quite some time.

So my second full round was in the books with the Razr X forged irons on wednesday, and it was my best day on the course this year, not my best score, but my best ball striking day for sure.

I've got my yardages down tight, and one of the things that I really love about these irons is that you get the same distance every time from

these. No jumpers or flyers (assuming fairway) but the same distance every single time can be counted on. I'm getting a great ball flight from these , nice and high that lands soft with little no roll even in the 5 and 6 irons which I like a lot.

I'm really looking forward to hitting them tomorrow on the range and really dialing them in more.

Have you used the irons for any chipping yet?

Have you used the irons for any chipping yet?
Yep, I used the 7 iron for some chips yesterday and they reacted very well. Its hard to get a pic of, but they almost have a beveled leading edge to me, simlar to say perhaps a scor wedge in a way. They are incredibly versatile.

CB I noticed the same thing as far as consistent distance. I was in the fairway the other day and hit a few 6 irons to the green just so I could see how consistent the distances were and they were all practically identical. These heads feel a little heavier than my last set but I like it. i feel like I can feel the position of the head through the whole swing.

Swoosh, I do not notice any more stiffness with the longer shaft but I only had 3 rounds with the regular length last month. Maybe if I swung them both side by side I might notice a difference but its hard to say when it has been so long since i hit the other ones. If I get a chance to swing them side by side I will let you know.

Some great stuff in here so far. Really cant wait to start contributing

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice update CB. Again these irons are the most consistent best feeling that I have ever hit. My scoring issues right now have nothing to do with these irons. On holes where I only play these, I hit them exactly where I want to. I love the distance, the feel, the direction and the feedback. These are the strongest part of my game right now. The last 3 days out I have hit every iron in this set with each on point to where I aimed. If I could get off the tee consistently, my scores would be great.

Nice update CB. Again these irons are the most consistent best feeling that I have ever hit. My scoring issues right now have nothing to do with these irons. On holes where I only play these, I hit them exactly where I want to. I love the distance, the feel, the direction and the feedback. These are the strongest part of my game right now. The last 3 days out I have hit every iron in this set with each on point to where I aimed. If I could get off the tee consistently, my scores would be great.

I can vouch for the Razr XF being crazy accurate. I am honestly a little stunned by how pinpoint these things are when you put a good move on them. The 7 iron was my baby yesterday and I was peppering a dense circle of grass surrounding a flag stick at about 180 out at my local range.

I can vouch for the Razr XF being crazy accurate. I am honestly a little stunned by how pinpoint these things are when you put a good move on them. The 7 iron was my baby yesterday and I was peppering a dense circle of grass surrounding a flag stick at about 180 out at my local range.

Seriously. They are pretty much idiot proof. Point and shot. Put a decent move on it and it is on the stick.

I plan on getting out again on Tuesday. It will be almost two weeks for me.

Seriously. They are pretty much idiot proof. Point and shot. Put a decent move on it and it is on the stick.

Well.............I wouldn't go that far. Have you ever seen me swing a club? LOL.

But yes, when you put a good move on the ball, and hit these the way they were intended to be hit, they are about as accurate as an iron can be. It amazes me sometimes, because its almost like the ball is landing in the same exact spot, every time. There are no big accuracy or distance variations on well struck shots.

Well.............I wouldn't go that far. Have you ever seen me swing a club? LOL.

But yes, when you put a good move on the ball, and hit these the way they were intended to be hit, they are about as accurate as an iron can be. It amazes me sometimes, because its almost like the ball is landing in the same exact spot, every time. There are no big accuracy or distance variations on well struck shots.

hahahaa - no but I'm sure you can knock your ball around with the best of us :act-up:. I know what you mean. It is a huge confidence booster when you can pretty much plan exactly where your ball is going to land.

Chunky I may or may not be wanting to flirt with those XF irons. After putting a few swings on them Thursday I've been thinking about them. Crazy impressed with the results.

--
Tapatalk2

Chunky I may or may not be wanting to flirt with those XF irons. After putting a few swings on them Thursday I've been thinking about them. Crazy impressed with the results.

--
Tapatalk2

Great results and pretty darn easy to hit aren't they?

--
Tapatalk2

I don't like to sound overly positive because people will just tune you out, but man are they the most point and shoot iron ever? Now you see why I went with them. I think they look awesome as well

I don't like to sound overly positive because people will just tune you out, but man are they the most point and shoot iron ever? Now you see why I went with them. I think they look awesome as well

I would hope this isn't true dude. If something is working, it is working. I guess I would hope this isn't the case. Or else I have to be more discretionary about my gushing over my Callaway gear.

Dean wait till you hit my hybrids. You will be reaching lol

They really are, I tried them like I've done with all the MC gear everyone else is playing just to get an idea of what everyone's playing and whatnot.

I hope nobody tunes out. I love positivity (sp) These are silly good irons and sharp looks to boot. High and straight every freaking time, you know boring golf, ha!

--
Tapatalk2

They really are, I tried them like I've done with all the MC gear everyone else is playing just to get an idea of what everyone's playing and whatnot.

I hope nobody tunes out. I love positivity (sp) These are silly good irons and sharp looks to boot. High and straight every freaking time, you know boring golf, ha!

--
Tapatalk2

This. I like to know if something is performing well I guess. I can see what he is saying though. But these irons are $$$$$

I would hope this isn't true dude. If something is working, it is working. I guess I would hope this isn't the case. Or else I have to be more discretionary about my gushing over my Callaway gear.

Some people will think that you are just saying the positives without the negatives. Honestly not sure the XFs have a negative. They are amazing

Some people will think that you are just saying the positives without the negatives. Honestly not sure the XFs have a negative. They are amazing

Awesome news dude. See personally I like the gushing. I guess I'm just a softie hahaa.

Back