What are you looking for in Mytle?

Somehow I blame Claire still, sorry Jimmy.

Thanks Floppy I always forget what that stands for.

How could you forget that one?!?!?

Seinfeld_not_anything_wrong_small.jpg

I love Seinfeld, and watch it all the time. Never heard of that expression though.

I love Seinfeld, and watch it all the time. Never heard of that expression though.

It's the episode where the reporter overhears George and Jerry pretending to be gay because they know she is eavesdropping (but don't know she is the reporter they are supposed to meet.)

When they emphatically try to explain that they are not gay, they then say "Not that there is anything wrong with that." It becomes the running gag/catchphrase through the whole episode.

It's the episode where the reporter overhears George and Jerry pretending to be gay because they know she is eavesdropping (but don't know she is the reporter they are supposed to meet.)

When they emphatically try to explain that they are not gay, they then say "Not that there is anything wrong with that." It becomes the running gag/catchphrase through the whole episode.

I remember hearing that, but did they ever actually turn it into an acronym?

I remember hearing that, but did they ever actually turn it into an acronym?

No. That happened on interweb message boards.

SOBAY here is your new avatar lol;

jesusvan.jpg

You non RB folks won't get that.

LOL!

Have you ever tried talking to that guy? I work right there near the ReMax building in Riviera Village and he's always parked there and walking to Vons, back to Trader Joes, and then just hangs out there. Well, you know that.

Does he have a lifetime parking pass or something? haha!

I can't believe you got that pic up, that's awesome man!

Avatar has been changed to my favorite wrestler (retired now), Ashley Massaro.

SoBay I have talked to him, I've been forced through....well....check your PM.

Dude I'm telling you go with the Van :D

This thread would make a lot more sense if I actually saw his avatar before he took it down. :bulgy-eyes:
Oh yeah, welcome back Jimmy.

This thread would make a lot more sense if I actually saw his avatar before he took it down. :bulgy-eyes:
Oh yeah, welcome back Jimmy.

Just imagine what you would want to see and that's what it was.

Back