Adams Driver Rant

ImaBeRealReal

Reaction score
Handicap
Above Par
2 now in 6 months. First an F11 that lasted all of a month with a broken shaft and now an F12 that has cracked across the top of the crown. Too bad they don't make the F12 that way because it now shoots the ball about 320 yards down range lol BUT SERIOUSLY! I feel like poor Laura Fisher at the Adams customer service department hears from me way more often than she should. I have recently worked my handicap back into the single digits I know i hit the range 3 times a week and practice and play A LOT but still... I have an original burner that has pummeled twice as many range balls and doesn't show any signs of giving up. I've never had any problems with their fairways/hybrids or irons but their drivers just turn into porcelain in my hands I guess. :at-wits-end:

Any way... to Adams I go Friday morning, glad they're local.

This happened to my friend's F10. Maybe TMAG will help address these quality issues and attract more customers.

That's odd. It seems like a bunch of drivers are breaking lately. Maybe I'm just thinking of JN's Classic. Hopefully they'll replace it for you.

Crazy. Remember Adam Levine breaking the shaft of his R11 on the Haney Project. Hank said graphites fail sometimes. This seems like a lot. I have a F11 with the voodoo shaft. Have probably hit 200 balls with between course and range. Which shafts have you had? Same manufacturer, or multiple?

I usually just hit whatever launches highest in stiff from the stock offering. I have the Pro Launch in the F12 and had the Voodoo in the F11. Never really got much more out of having a custom shaft setup, maybe 6 - 7 yards at the most.... Law of diminishing returns sets in at that point for me. 6 yards doesn't make or break a round unless your speaking in terms of your short game.

Well adams CS does it again. Let's hope this driver is with me for the long haul.

Sent from my iFun using Tapatalk. I should be working...

My 9064LS broke after 2 swings, they sent me another one and it was fine, but I sold it during my driver hoing stage...

I was at GG a few years ago after we got rained out at a tournament. I go to hit a used Adams driver in the cage and the after the first swing (it was a flush hit, didn't chunk it or anything) the head snaps off and goes flying towards the screen. It was one of the more embarassing golf moments for me, and my loudmouth friend was literally rofl'ing behind me. It was hilarious looking back on it though.

I'm tempted to trade my A7s for one of the F11s still laying around GG so just in case... I have a back up.

Sent from my iFun using Tapatalk. I should be working...

Back