Hi from the North Shore of Massachusetts!

Welcome!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, where do you live on the North Shore?

Sent from Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, golf travel planner sounds like a cool gig :good:

Great to have another woman join the site! It's great to be able to share your passion with your significant other.

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to hearing about your obsession even more...hehe :)

Welcome to THP, where do you live on the North Shore?

We're in Newburyport, just about on the New Hampshire border...

Have a blast at the Morgan Cup -- I just started reading up on the background, participants and format (and the trash-talking shenanigans). Sounds like it will be an experience of a lifetime!

We're in Newburyport, just about on the New Hampshire border...

Have a blast at the Morgan Cup -- I just started reading up on the background, participants and format (and the trash-talking shenanigans). Sounds like it will be an experience of a lifetime!

Thanks Beany! My wife and I love coming up to Newburyport, such a pretty area, I'm jealous that you live there!

Welcome to THP!

What a great place! I stumbled upon THP a few weeks ago while doing a search for one club or another that I was thinking about buying. Found the reviews, and then the forums, and about 4 hours later realized it was 2 in the morning! Being female, I particularly love the Golf for Women section, and the obvious encouragement for female participation on the boards.

My husband has played since he was a child. I first learned about 15 years ago, and then went on "hiatus" about 5 years ago, for no good reason that I can find. But I'm back, and have renewed motivation (obsession? heh.). I'm going to catch him one of these days.

In my former life I was a golf travel planner, for international destinations as well as domestic, for several golf tour operators. Although no longer in the golf industry, I absolutely love golf travel -- and thankfully have a partner-in-crime who is equally interested.

A big thanks for all of the great information here, and all of the wonderful contributors. I'm getting better already!

Sweet BeanyJ I,m on the southcoast of Mass. A big hearty welcome to you as well come on in the water,s fine.

I used to live in Andover & Medford... Used to go to Newburyport all the time.

Sweet BeanyJ I,m on the southcoast of Mass. A big hearty welcome to you as well come on in the water,s fine.

Thanks, Marc. I grew up on the Cape. Whereabouts are you on the Southcoast?

Thanks, Marc. I grew up on the Cape. Whereabouts are you on the Southcoast?

I live in Fall River, my cousin lives in Bourne we r down there all the time because he is married to my wif,s sister. We party all the time, love playing Atlantic and Pinehills. We should get Arydolphin and you down here to play or I could come up!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Back