Interesting survey. Very "commercial" questions. Pretty straightforward though.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Done. I don't get my rocks off by hitting the ball further than my partners. I'm a lot more concerned with the ball when it hits the green.

Just finished the survey, it didn't have the Callaway HEX balls on there so I selected the Tour i ball because its probably the closest to it. Anyhow, interesting survey, I know what I always look for in a golf ball...low driver spin, good greenside spin. Overall distance isn't that important to me I'd rather be accurate. Its intersting to see what other people look for in a ball, some people are complete opposites.

I'm screwed. I don't hit it past a lot of people, and I don't spin it back either.

Just wish that the Callaway Hex Black had been included as a choice

done. Like others have said, I found the questions somewhat interesting

Done.

The question that forces you to choose between outdriving your opponents or spinning the ball back is odd as neither really contributes to my overall enjoyment of a round of golf.

Also had to put other as my ball as the RX330 is not listed.

Done.

I'm surprised there wasn't a question about how price influences the purchasing decision.

Personally, I use the Penta TP5. A premium ball with a buy 2 get one free deal. I would probably only buy balls in the $20-25 range if not for this promotion because I still lose so many and play A LOT.

Done. I must admit I do love when I outdrive the ladies in my league.

All done. Agree with others about having to choose between out driving partners and more spin as neither are really important to me. But, had to pick one so I did.

Easy peasy. Questions could be phrased better, and some options are lacking, but its short and sweet

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised there wasn't a question about how price influences the purchasing decision.
Exactly, bigger factor than most

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

Done. Curious to see what this leads to. Number four was ok I thought. Most of my buddies outdrive me so it's always nice when I get one on them.

Done...

Done. A little shorter than expected.. hmmm

Done. Quick and easy survey just how i like it.

All done. Nice and easy survey.

Sure, filled it out. Wanted a "find my ball in play" option for question 4.

Done, quite short and a few ball options missing.

Done. Couldn't pick the Callaway Hex Black, so I picked Other.....FYI.

Anybody leave a question blank? I'm not worried about hitting past my playing partners, and I don't want the ball to back up very much on the green. i checked the backspin option, but felt like I was lying.

Kevin

Short and sweet. I think there was room for other answers as far as "What is most important to you? Out driving your opponents or spinning the ball?", as driving the ball straight is probably my biggest concern. But, I filled 'er out for ya.

Nice and easy... I also had a tough time answering the enjoyment question. I guess together more excited about getting some spin as I am not a long very long hitter.

Back