Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess that is easy enough. Tomorrow is S3 day!

Just make sure you sync your google account before you switch so you can get your contacts, apps, etc.

haha yeah that is funny but would annoy me to no end. Typical Verizon stuck upness. Now I just need work not to be crazy tomorrow so I can leave at lunch or even sneak away during the morning to get it.

Question for War or whoever, is there a way to back up my whole phone so I can just have all my apps get loaded onto the S3?

Yeah dude, apple took a page out of Androids playbook and you can go to the "my apps" section in google play and see what you have downloaded from google play. I believe you can sort the list to download date or alphabetical to be able to find them easier.

Pondering a new Definitive super cube for the home theater. Oh the clubs I could have if this home theater wasn't my vice

Is that a Galaxy S3 in my pocket or am I just happy to see puttin4trashtalk back and posting? Sorry Jake its a Galaxy S3.

Is that a Galaxy S3 in my pocket or am I just happy to see puttin4trashtalk back and posting? Sorry Jake its a Galaxy S3.

BOOM!!! Now let's get the full review started

BOOM!!! Now let's get the full review started

Already using it so review is under way. Lots of things I like better about this one over the HTC already. Least of which is how it attracts fingerprints but most of them do now days.

Already using it so review is under way. Lots of things I like better about this one over the HTC already. Least of which is how it attracts fingerprints but most of them do now days.
See...and you pondered a cancellation of the pre-order...

You'll really like it in a month or two when it starts to slow down and lag on ya'!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

You'll really like it in a month or two when it starts to slow down and lag on ya'!!!

phones don't last that long for him

That's if you don't know how to use it, dont' know how to get rid of bloatware, don't use a task killer, etc. This baby won't slow down for me.

Been looking between two macbook pros one is used and the other is a seller refurb. The difference in the price is as follows...

The refurbished is $1000 and at 2.66 ghz and with a HD that sits at 320 GB and a memory at 4 GB
The used(with a small dent) is at $950 and at 2.8ghz and an HD at 160GB with the same memory

But the used comes with Microsoft office and a bag and is also the latest software(10.7 Lion) so it's been a tough decision but I'm leaning towards the refurbished more then the other. Thoughts at what I should consider and such? Both are April 2010 btw. Cheapest I have found for that fast

Kmac...how's the S3 treating you?

And I just got the best email ever. It was from Verizon. It said my S3 has been shipped. Booyah!

And I just got the best email ever. It was from Verizon. It said my S3 has been shipped. Booyah!

YES! Glad to hear it, dude! The S3 is treating me VERY well.

So far so good. Its noticeable quicker then the HTC with it having 2 GB of RAM instead of 1. Screen touches seem more accurate too. I hate the battery/back cover being all shiny. Just over that whole look but apparently Samsung still thinks its cool. Till Apple goes with a matte or rubber feel haha. The little features here and there that the S3 has over the HTC are pretty cool and so far work well. But wow do the phone ringtones blow and there arent that many either.

So far so good. Its noticeable quicker then the HTC with it having 2 GB of RAM instead of 1. Screen touches seem more accurate too. I hate the battery/back cover being all shiny. Just over that whole look but apparently Samsung still thinks its cool. Till Apple goes with a matte or rubber feel haha. The little features here and there that the S3 has over the HTC are pretty cool and so far work well. But wow do the phone ringtones blow and there arent that many either.

True there aren't too many options...but I like some of the notification tones.

Been looking between two macbook pros one is used and the other is a seller refurb. The difference in the price is as follows...

The refurbished is $1000 and at 2.66 ghz and with a HD that sits at 320 GB and a memory at 4 GB
The used(with a small dent) is at $950 and at 2.8ghz and an HD at 160GB with the same memory

But the used comes with Microsoft office and a bag and is also the latest software(10.7 Lion) so it's been a tough decision but I'm leaning towards the refurbished more then the other. Thoughts at what I should consider and such? Both are April 2010 btw. Cheapest I have found for that fast

Man that's a tough call. I have issues going used or refurbed with laptops in general.

True there aren't too many options...but I like some of the notification tones.

Agreed. I like the notification tones just NONE of the ring tones.

Why can't android manufacturers just make a good, complete phone. I don't get it.

Dude its not just android. It's apple its Microsoft its all of them. There is always something missing or a short cut taken.

Did you read any thing from Google I/O from last week? Google is focusing on their Nexus line and HTC and Samsung are both focusing on their top lines, basically trying to establish their phones at the top of the market how Apple has done.

I think they should try sticking to their original promise of timely updates. What kills companies is not just getting new business but what can kill them is shunning their customers they have now. Why would anyone invest in their product, knowing that in half a year their phones will not be getting squat. If they can't even live up to the basic promise of making sure their phones get updated... wtt. Blackberry anyone? Hell even they used to get updates out.

Dude its not just android. It's apple its Microsoft its all of them. There is always something missing or a short cut taken.

But Android whiffs at the most basic level... ummmm operating system and basic functions. What a turd OS.

But Android whiffs at the most basic level... ummmm operating system and basic functions. What a turd OS.

Whaaa? I have to disagree here...the level of customization that android has is bar none and their os has always performed incredibly well for me. Basic functions and all.

Tapping from my S3

Whaaa? I have to disagree here...the level of customization that android has is bar none and their os has always performed incredibly well for me. Basic functions and all.

Tapping from my S3

Customization is overrated imo and really all Android OS users have over IOS. Making phone calls, sending texts... having apps function properly was amazingly frustrating with my EVO 3D. I miss it though, I just can't stand the fact they're going the blackberry route with their OS updates and seemingly going back on that update promise. That to me, spells no commitment.

I was at the Verizon store last night and from playing around with the phones I just can't get into Android. I much prefer the iPhone.

Customization is overrated imo and really all Android OS users have over IOS. Making phone calls, sending texts... having apps function properly was amazingly frustrating with my EVO 3D. I miss it though, I just can't stand the fact they're going the blackberry route with their OS updates and seemingly going back on that update promise. That to me, spells no commitment.

Oh I get the frustration about the updates...but I have to say that my EVO 3D performed the basic tasks with no problems...but then again, with anything tech related, a company can ship a great phone and a defective one in the same batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back