What cigar did you smoke today?

I smoked a Tatuaje Black label last night. It was great while I was smoking it, but I got the spins a hour later. I guess im still a lightweight.

The Tat is plenty stout, but a great smoke!

I really enjoyed it Gummi. It reminded me of one of the West Coast red bands that they used to have. I could be wrong though, as im never good at identifying tastes of cigars.

I had a fallen soldier yesterday. My brother in law offers up a Opus X Super Belicoso, I thought to myself "a little nice for the course but you only live once". I lit it up on the 10th green, and had a few puffs. As we got ready to tee of on 11, I place it on the floor of the cart. Right after I tee off I hear a crunch, I turn and looked and my face sank. He decided to pull a Bo Duke and slide across the seat to the drivers side, but he destroyed my stick. He dragged it with his foot and had no clue it was still there. It really bummed me out.
I had a Ashton Cabinet and a Nub Cameroon other than that.

Tat Angeles on the deck.

Gasman, that sux about the Opus, nothing worse than pulling out a premi and having it ruined! The only Opus I have smoked was gifted to me by JB and it was damn good!! Of course I smoked it with a good friend in St. Pete's Beach I had not seen in many years and was half lit(ok, fully lit, hehe), but it was amazing!

I smoked a Tatuaje Black label last night. It was great while I was smoking it, but I got the spins a hour later. I guess im still a lightweight.

I forgot to mention, the next time you start to feel woozy like that, put a spoonful of sugar under your tongue. It'll counteract the nicotine and settle you down.

Last night, I went and bought a box of San Cristobal's, but also picked up an Illusione CG4 for the ride home (about an hour)

Tonight, I think I'll need to smoke a San Cristobal. :D

I forgot to mention, the next time you start to feel woozy like that, put a spoonful of sugar under your tongue. It'll counteract the nicotine and settle you down.

Thanks for the tip Gummi, ill throw a packet of sugar in my wallet or truck. I dont get them on the course or I would throw some in my bag. It must be because im moving around a lot outside. I know the spins are from the nicotine, but isnt funny that I used to get the spins from cigars when I was still doing copenhagen. Shows how much a cigar has.

Enjoyed a Tatuaje Noble tonight. I placed a bid on 20 Nobles thinking there was no way I'd win them with my bid, but low and behold I did, so now I have to smoke a few to make room in the humidor.:D

That C-Bid will kill you.

That C-Bid will kill you.

It wasn't C-Bid, it was the "Make Me An Offer" at CI which is the same thing/company. I have yet to sign up with C-Bid and won't do it as the humi is full(all 3 of them).

I use both quite a bit. We got some Rockys on Make me an offer.

Aw Craig, you're making me jelous...

If you run into storage issues, I'll store them for you. :D

CI sent me a message saying I won the bid yesterday and today the smokes showed up, so I'll have to smoke 1 or 2 out of that section in my humi to make room for the Nobles.

I went crazy this weekend in Vegas. Had at least 6 or 7 Opus x's, 4 ESGs, a VSG, 2 Tatuaje Franks, and a Oliva V series and I never even made it to Casa Fuente. I think my new favorite thing is to bet on a couple baseball games and smoke stogies all day in the Sports book.

I've never smoked a cigar, am I better off staying away since I've never started?

I went crazy this weekend in Vegas. Had at least 6 or 7 Opus x's, 4 ESGs, a VSG, 2 Tatuaje Franks, and a Oliva V series and I never even made it to Casa Fuente. I think my new favorite thing is to bet on a couple baseball games and smoke stogies all day in the Sports book.

Holy carp! That's a lot of really good smokes! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend.

I've never smoked a cigar, am I better off staying away since I've never started?

That's up to you. It's an acquired taste, and something you learn to appreciate. It's not an addictive habit like cigarettes or chewing tobacco (except in rare cases) Cheap cigars taste and smell awful, but a really good one is a true pleasure to experience.

One word. YES!
Aw come on Smallie. I'll send you a couple of good sticks if you want to try.:D

For once I think I'm gonna listen to Smalls and just enjoy the smell when my buddies smoke them.

What Gummi said.... I've only had 2 Opus(or is it Opi???) and damn they were good!
That depends, I know many that don't smoke cigs but enjoy cigars on the course, but it is definitely an aquired taste.
It's not an addictive habit like cigarettes or chewing tobacco (except in rare cases)

Smoking them might not be addictive but buying them sure can be(can I get an amen from the Cigar congregation?)

I smoked a Ashton Cabinet during my roun yesterday. Smooth and creamy, so good.

Had a Rocky Patel Vintage 92 on the course. I plan on having 1 or 2 more cigars this evening.

That is one of my favorites.

Back