Official Contest Venting Thread

yoda.jpg

Careful young one, Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate......leads to suffering - and that is the path to the dark side of the force. Once you start down that path forever will it dominate your destiny as it did Obi Wons apprentice.

You're a smart ass geek.

Although, that picture is the old Yoda, from Empire, I believe? The Jim Henson puppet version. (The better one.) That quote is from the newer movies.

But you knew that. :wink:

Although, that picture is the old Yoda, from Empire, I believe? The Jim Henson puppet version. (The better one.) That quote is from the newer movies.

wow...impressive star wars knowledge. thats hot

This thread is friggin' hilarious!

They didn't switch to CGI Yoda until the Clone Wars, the Phantom Menace was still a Jim Henson/Frank Oz voiced puppet. The Fear leads to anger quote is from the Phantom Menace but the laugh half of that quote (the Obi Wons apprentice quote) is from the Empire Strikes Back. Yoda is telling Luke about the Dark Side without revealing Vader as his father.

....yeah I know I'm lame....

This contest sucks......oh wait......I won the wedges. Nevermind(Done in my best Gilda Radner voice).

Welcome to the club Julie!

2500club.jpg

I didn't buy any raffle tickets. :crying: Me to myself :bicker:

Its not too late bogey. Smalls won on tix he bought yesterday morning.

As much as I REALLY want this Dymo driver tonight...I'll settle for the "hat pack". I haven't worn a hat out on the course in over 6 months. I simply have none. (except for the one 'Basic Golf' one I just won! :D )

:beauty:The prizes are great.The odds are even better.But the reason for the contest is what it's all about.Helping out a worthy cause.

I can't seem to find a rant in me about the contests.....:act-up:

Agreed jeff

i especially like the humane society charity. i donate to them every year. thats my favorite charity of all

Did you buy raffle tickets?

No I didn't, I don't have a paypal account and I'm BROKE lol. Pity me

yeah, it is hard to win in a raffle without tix. But dont sweat it, tons of our contests are totally free.

yeah, it is hard to win in a raffle without tix. But dont sweat it, tons of our contests are totally free.

Yep, so I'm just sort of killing time before the next one :D

Another winless day. I want a club!

Back