Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom wouldn't know how to use one, lol. I think the primary reason we don't have one is the same reason we don't have internet connected TV's and such: my parents wouldn't know how to work them.
All Health Care facilities by 2014 will HAVE to use electronic devices for documentation and record keeping, if not, no money from CMS.

Oh boy, Mom may go into early retirement, lol.
All Health Care facilities by 2014 will HAVE to use electronic devices for documentation and record keeping, if not, no money from CMS.

Oh boy, Mom may go into early retirement, lol.
Haha. Some of our more, "veteran", staff havent been too thrilled with the changes.

But you're a teenager. Teens don't need phones with data packages. They just need to text and call. I can't imagine being a grown adult without it. Don't most jobs require it?

That is why my work gave us iPhones and pay for the plan.. Have to pretty much have it to keep up and be productive

Kmac... I'm seriously digging this phone. It's so freaking fast.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Kmac... I'm seriously digging this phone. It's so freaking fast.

Isn't it??? It's awesome.

Tapping from my S3

Look at War Eagle ignoring us for his new gadget. The car dock came today and it seems pretty nice. Just need to figure out where to put it and if its going to work. As far as work with the phone it works great. Sits in nicely even though it doesnt snap in like the Infuse probably does and the car dock program I got starts right up. You can even make it turn on BT, turn off wifi and then vice versa when you take the phone off the dock. Pretty cool. I think Im going to have to find a car charger that has a long, straight cord because mine has a coiled one and wont reach.

Edit: Oops we all posted at almost the same time haha, NERDS!

Look at War Eagle ignoring us for his new gadget. The car dock came today and it seems pretty nice. Just need to figure out where to put it and if its going to work. As far as work with the phone it works great. Sits in nicely even though it doesnt snap in like the Infuse probably does and the car dock program I got starts right up. You can even make it turn on BT, turn off wifi and then vice versa when you take the phone off the dock. Pretty cool. I think Im going to have to find a car charger that has a long, straight cord because mine has a coiled one and wont reach.

Haha! I helped the wife make dinner then it was new toy time. Now I just have to figure out how I want to set this thing up. So much to do...

Would love a pic of the s3 in the infuse car dock. And what app are you using for the car dock?

Tapping from my S3

Well, found out we will be going this week to find my next phone. Time to do some research. (Parents think it's hilarious how much research I do before buying).

Haha! I helped the wife make dinner then it was new toy time. Now I just have to figure out how I want to set this thing up. So much to do...

Would love a pic of the s3 in the infuse car dock. And what app are you using for the car dock?

Tapping from my S3

Dude I still havent figured out the set up of mine. I made one screen to the left where all my folders and shortcuts are that I use. Then I got like 5 screens with nothing on them or whatever it came with.

J Nate, coming right up. Its pretty cool, I got an app called CarHome Ultra I believe. Search for that in the store and you should find it, there arent man of them. Its got some really cool features.

Dude I still havent figured out the set up of mine. I made one screen to the left where all my folders and shortcuts are that I use. Then I got like 5 screens with nothing on them or whatever it come with.

J Nate, coming right up. Its pretty cool, I got an app called CarHome Ultra I believe. Search for that in the store and you should find it, there arent man of them. Its got some really cool features.

Thanks man! And you do know that you can get rid of some home screens if they are empty.

Tapping from my S3

Here is the S3 in the car dock and the app that starts up. Sorry for the poor quality, iPad pic haha

4be442df.jpg

Thats pretty badass....I want one.

Thanks for the pic, Kmac. So the S3 sits pretty stable in it? And I need to check that car dock app out.

Thanks for the pic, Kmac. So the S3 sits pretty stable in it? And I need to check that car dock app out.

Oh yeah its not falling out dude. Looking at it again it does actually snap into it, just not as good as the Infuse Id imagine. Plus its xda approved haha

Dude I still havent figured out the set up of mine. I made one screen to the left where all my folders and shortcuts are that I use. Then I got like 5 screens with nothing on them or whatever it came with.

I am thinking my screens to the right will be apps, screens to the left will be widgets? Thats how I had my old Droid X setup I think.

Oh yeah its not falling out dude. Looking at it again it does actually snap into it, just not as good as the Infuse Id imagine. Plus its xda approved haha

Good point...xda approved = JN approved, lol. I'll pick this up pretty soon...love Google maps GPS.

Tapping from my S3

How the heck am I getting made fun of in this thread?

LOL @ chunky.

I am thinking my screens to the right will be apps, screens to the left will be widgets? Thats how I had my old Droid X setup I think.

I just stuck everything on one screen lol but I did make folders because I hate having to search for crap. I still have organizing to do.

Good point...xda approved = JN approved, lol. I'll pick this up pretty soon...love Google maps GPS.

Tapping from my S3

Exactly. Dont wait too long its for a discontinued phone. Im sure one will come out for the S3 but it will also be $59 or so. $19 shipped for this one.

5 hours ago just called me, they said Chunky was there.

Haha you guys wait till February! Blackberry here I come!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha you guys wait till February! Blackberry here I come!

Haha! You should just get a Palm Pre, I hear they are quite popular as well.

Haha! You should just get a Palm Pre, I hear they are quite popular as well.

Does it come free? Wife wont let me spend the cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back