Forum Testing Signup - Nunchuk 370 Hybrid Shaft

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Titleist 910H
2. What shaft and flex is installed? Diamana Kai'Li 80g stiff
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? I have not had the pleasure of doing so
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Very!

Thanks to Nventix for allowing two THPers to test the new Nunchuk Hybrid shaft.

This one is getting me excited as well. Love to see stuff that is not main stream out there for testing.

Thanks to THP and Nunchuk for the awesome opportunity for THPers. Again I'll sit this one out because I'm already doing shaft testing.

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Bridgestone J40 3h and 4h
2. What shaft and flex is installed? UST VTS Silver - Stiff
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

Thanks to THP and Nventix for this testing opportunity!

1. What hybrids do you currently play?
Cleveland Mashie 18 degree

2. What shaft and flex is installed?
Stock Miyazaki in Regular

3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products?
No

4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?
I feel I'm fairly active.

ping g10

Stock Regular

No

I feel I'm fairly active, although new here

Another great opportunity for a THPer to buy a new hybrid for the new shaft!!!

Just out of curiosity I went over to the nVentix web site and read about these shafts. Pretty interesting stuff.

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Adams a12 2 and 4 hybrid
2. What shaft and flex is installed? VTS Proforce x-flex
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? I have not but would like to, I am always up for trying new things!
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I consider myself very active. I am on here all day long either looking at everything or posting.

Wow I hope no body minds that I post this here, I am so intrigued by this shaft and after doing a little research and watching this video, I'm really excited to see the reviews from this testing and I must admit I would love to be part of it haha, I really want to look into this shaft now wow!!

1. What hybrids do you currently play? All Callaway Diablo Octane FWs and FT-IZ hybrids
2. What shaft and flex is installed? Factory installed shafts
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? No, but been interested for some time now.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I post as often as I can.

Thanks THP and Nventix for offering up an opportunity to test these shafts.

1.) What Hybrids Do You Currently Play - Adams a12 17* and Adams a7 21*
2.) What Shaft(s) are currently installed - Adams a12 features UST ProForce VTS Silver S and a7 features UST ProForce AVIVcore Black S
3.) Have you tried any Nunchuk products - I have not. It is a new name to me. I have heard great things though.
4.) Do You consider yourself active on THP - As active as a person could hope to be. I am currently testing the ATV 56* wedge for TaylorMade and THP, as well as testing the Polara line of golf balls in the past, and adding thoughts on products ranging from Nuun hydration tablets, to the Callaway Razr X Forged and Cobra AMP Forged line. My testing procedure is not as flashy as some of our other users, but you are going to get a fair, honest assessment, from a mid handicapper.

Thanks again for the opportunity. I am in the market for a new 4 hybrid as it is, so I will be interested in what our testers have to say about the Nunchuk.

This one should be interesting for sure! Thanks to THP and Nventix for another great testing opportunity.

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Taylormade Rescue11 4/21* Hybrid
2. What shaft and flex is installed? Aldila RIP 80gram Stiff Flex
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? No I have not
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes I do, I am on THP everyday and consider myself very active

Very cool and interesting testing op! Thanks to THP and Nventix for bringing yet another great testing opportunity!

I'll sit this one out since I don't have any hybrids--it's on my to do list to replace some of my long irons with hybrids this summer though.

What hybrids do you currently play? Nike Machspeed. Thinking of upgrading.
What shaft and flex is installed? there the stock shafts? Axivcore pro force. regular flex.
Have you tried any Nunchuk products? No
Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes.

I've heard great things from their driver shaft. This should be fun to watch.

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Adams A7 3h & 4h, Adams A12OS 5h.
2. What shaft and flex is installed? UST Proforce AxivCore Reg Flex Graphite, Prolaunch Red Stiff Flex, grafalloy prolaunch blue 65 stiff flex
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? Never tried anything from them.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, I'm an active member but a novice reviewer.

*Note - I'd be installing this in an Adams A7 3 hybrid.

1. I currently game a Taylor Made Rescue 11 18 degree set at standard
2. It has installed the stock Adila RIP shaft in stiff flex
3. Sorry to admit this but I have never heard of this company nor tried any of their products. However I'm intrigued and would love to be lucky enough to try them out.
4. I consider myself active and have been posting oh for about a month and have a decent post count.

Thanks THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More and more testing...

1. What hybrids do you currently play? RBZ 3h / 4h
2. What shaft and flex is installed? RBZ graphite 65 stiff stock shaft
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? I have not.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I would like to think so.

How are u liking the RBZ hybrids. I game the 3 wood and driver but the hybrid is just to closed at address for me. Does it come in a tour model. Both of my RBZ"s are in tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland Mashie M3 and M4

Rifle Project-X 6.0 steel shafts

Yes. I currently play a Nunchuk shaft in both my driver and 4-wood. Love 'em.

Yes. Although not as prolific a poster as many, THP is the only place I turn to for golf-specific info and banter. Although not an official reviewer, I'd posted my thoughts in the Nicklaus ML4 thread about that particular driver. Similar insight and style could be expected in reviewing the Nunchuk hybrid shaft.

*Note*

If chosen, I'd plan to purchase a separate Mashie hybrid slated for the Nunchuk in order to compare clubs head to head. Although I love the Nunchuk shaft in my driver and fairway wood and am admittedly intrigued by their hybrid shaft offering, I truly love the performance aspects of my current hybrids. Therefore, I'd likely offer a critical analysis. In short, they'd have to beat the champ by knockout in order to be declared the winner. But considering my affection for the Nunchuk shaft in my driver and 4-wood, you can be sure that it would be given more than its fair shot. The current shafts in my hybrids, being as they suit my swing, offer and excellent barometer for comparison imo.

It's nice to see more testing opportunities! Great stuff Nunchuk and THP!

Very cool and interesting testing op! Thanks to THP and Nventix for bringing yet another great testing opportunity!

I'll sit this one out since I don't have any hybrids--it's on my to do list to replace some of my long irons with hybrids this summer though.

TripleB, be sure to enter anyways, one it shows Nventix some support and it gives you a great excuse to buy a hybrid!!!

Thanks to Nunchuk and THP for another testing opportunity!

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Callaway Razr X.
2. What shaft and flex is installed? Regular flex, Mitsubishi Fubuki ax h350 70.
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? I have not.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, I'm pretty active on THP.

Great opportunity to test out a shaft that has received a lot of attention lately.

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Wilson Staff Fybrid RS and Wishon 775hs

2. What shaft and flex is installed? UST VTS Sitff & Wishon White Stiff
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, posting and reading every day.

Very interesting testing to say the least Thanks to THP and Nunchuck Shafts for the opportunity!

1. What hybrids do you currently play? Callaway Razr X hybrid 3 and 4

2. What shaft and flex is installed? Fujikura Motore F1 Stiff
3. Have you tried any Nunchuk products? No, but very interested in the technology behind the shaft.

4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I am on THP daily and consider myself very active.

Back