Rescue Me Season 1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to find this online for download that I can burn to dvd in watchable quality. Any help?

I am trying to find this online for download that I can burn to dvd in watchable quality. Any help?

You could try the torrents.

But trust me, it's just easier to rent the DVDs. Soooo not worth the time and effort to download and burn.

• Admin
Im lazy and I have no idea how to use torrents. I see Itunes has them, can I download and then burn to DVD?

Im lazy and I have no idea how to use torrents. I see Itunes has them, can I download and then burn to DVD?

I'm not sure about that. I've only purchased music from iTunes.

Are you looking to watch them for the first time, or add them to your permanent collection?

(Just trying to figure out why renting isn't a better option since it looks like they are available.)

• Admin
Just watch them for the first time. But neither of us have a membership anywhere and I actually have to leave my couch. Plus Netflix does not give me immediate satisfaction.

Just watch them for the first time. But neither of us have a membership anywhere and I actually have to leave my couch. Plus Netflix does not give me immediate satisfaction.

Downloading won't give you immediate satisfaction either. Forever to download (decent quality), forever + eternity to render and burn. Then, half the time, it doesn't play on the DVD player (at least when I've tried it.)

• Admin
You got a good point. HULU has it, we might just watch it on there.

You got a good point. HULU has it, we might just watch it on there.

That occurred to me while I was washing dishes a minute ago and I was about to check.

Do you have a video-out port (S-Video, HDMI, etc) that you could connect to the TV?

Our Tivo has a purchase thingy with Amazon, that permits you to download many of these things to Tivo. I did it with a few Season 1 epis of 24. But I suppose you need Tivo to do that, plus it could be expensive to get a whole season's worth.

Our Tivo has a purchase thingy with Amazon, that permits you to download many of these things to Tivo. I did it with a few Season 1 epis of 24. But I suppose you need Tivo to do that, plus it could be expensive to get a whole season's worth.

Or check On Demand for the FX network.

They only had last season (on demand)

Hanging!

Dent sent me some links that worked, but after all the work, I just went back to Netflix.

Nah, thanks Dent. That was actually a big help. Just realized that it was going to be too much work.

Back