Who's swing on tour is your favorite and why?

Steve Stricker because he is so smooth and with less wrist type action. Just one piece and boom!

Fred Couples looks like he just drops the clubhead on the ball without an ounce of effort . And of course Erinie's swing looks just as smooth.

Els has always been my favorite. When I first started trying to learn how to play I had a instructional DVD by him.
Couples- he has some funky stuff in there, but I love his swing.

Call me crazy, but my favorite swing is Jim Furyk. I know, it's ugly as can be, but that's exactly why it's my favorite. I take comfort in knowing that a swing doesn't have to be textbook perfect in order for it to work consistently.

That being said, every time I see Tiger's swing replayed (especially in slow-mo), it blows my mind.

Freddie Boom Boom (admire smooth wide big shoulder turn)
DLiii

If they were still playing
The Shark (love his follow thhrouugh when ripping it)
The Black Knight (love how he step through on his follow through)

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk 2

I really enjoyed watching Adam Scott play last week. He stays really connected through out and turns all the way through the shot with a nice rhythm. Rickie Fowler may not have the most technically sound swing but I love the way whips the club through impact.

Steve Stricker because he is so smooth and with less wrist type action. Just one piece and boom!

Fred Couples looks like he just drops the clubhead on the ball without an ounce of effort . And of course Erinie's swing looks just as smooth.

These are in my top three for sure, and they all are a bit different.

1. Fred Couples
2. Dustin Johnson
3. Ernie Els

Louis Oosthuizen. So effortless and perfectly on plane. Seems that all the South Africans have nice swinga.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

almost every time they show him on TV, which ever announcer is speaking they always have glowing comments on his swing. I have been thinking about this and two other swings where Davis Love III, and John Rollins because they where shorter, compact swings and more in line with how I have to swing.

I've always been a Freddie Couples fan.

Today, I'd say Rory has a pretty smooth swing.

Despite what happened this past weekend, Adam Scott is a swing I look at a lot and try to learn from. We are similar height and build (he has a bit more muscle, lol), and if I can incorporate just even an ounce of what he does right, into my own swing, I am happy.

Also, Ernie Els. It's just poetry in motion. So smooth, effortless, you would think the ball would only go 50 yards, but his routine each and every time is the same, and the sound when he hits the ball is so impressive, I wish I had it as a ringtone. I like how when he gets to the end of his swing, he slowing unwinds, pointing the shaft down his target line.

Freddie Couples. Almost like Ernie's, but you have to appreciate the power and speed, built up into that smaller frame. It's amazing, if Fred didn't have the back issues he has had, he could have won 5,6, maybe more majors. And with as many back issues as Freddie has had, it's amazing he is able to generate as much power as he does.

Of all time - Sam Snead. So effortless. Current pro - Na Yeon Choi (the broad who won the women's US Open).

+1 on Na Yeon Choi. Also like Ai Miyazato on LPGA. Jason Day for PGA.

Don't think anyone has said his name yet, but for some reason I love watching KJ Choi swing. He's obviously not the best golfer out there but just love his finish.

I also love Oosthuizen's swing. It is so compact and powerful...great to watch. I also like Fowler's a lot. Nice and aggressive through the ball, even if his timing gets outta wack sometimes.

Rory 1st. Power, balance, speed.
Freddy - Oily flow

Els and simply put he effortless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Els and simply put he effortless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second that. Whenever I practice I try to emulate his tempo. Be fast without looking rushed or quick. Just love that about Ernie's swing. And the best nickname in golf: The Big Easy.

I'm a big fan of Freddy Couples. To be over 50 and still be able to generate that much club head speed amazes me.

I absolutely love Couples' swing. So effortless, smooth, and he still just plain bombs it.

As I was watching the WGC at akron, Dufner to me has the sweetest swing. It just seems effortless with all his clubs.

As I was watching the WGC at akron, Dufner to me has the sweetest swing. It just seems effortless with all his clubs.

dufners swing reminds me alot of couples swing

Shrek (Oos), Els, Couples, and Stricker.

Their swings are so effortless, Need to learn their tempo.

1. louis oosthuizen. (no explanation needed)

2. rory mcilroy (the way he generates power is awesome. i think it's just a nice swing to watch)

3, Ernie Els. (wonderful rhythm)

4. tiger woods. (it's not a great swing [not that I'm a swing guru or anything] but I think he has good balance in the different positions in the swing and I like the rhythm he swings with).

5. Fred Couples (effortless)

6. Phil (I think he has great rhythm to. I think it's quicker than any swing I'd want to have, but for him it's in sync and very powerful)

Back