2012 London Olympics (Spoilers)

one more gold will tie us for most golf medals with china we will probably get one each in the mens 200 im and the womens 100 free coming up

Lochte just blew ANOTHER lead, was leading pretty much the whole way in the 200 backstroke and lost again, he ended up 3rd, Clary for US took home the gold!
Lochte probably just saw someone in the stands for his next "one night stand" and slowed up just to make sure he could signal his mother to get her number for him!

Lochte probably just saw someone in the stands for his next "one night stand" and slowed up just to make sure he could signal his mother to get her number for him!
That, or he was trying to reduce his tax liability. Promiscuous AND frugal... indeed a true olympian.

Phelps vs Lochte...its on

Phelps wins gold, Lochte silver...phelps dominated the race, lead wire to wire

damn how did you beat me to that mike lol

phelps with the 3peat!

phelps will prob 3 peat his second event in the 100fly and some people are still questioning if he is the GOAT

phelps will prob 3 peat his second event in the 100fly and some people are still questioning if he is the GOAT
It's such a pointless debate. Can't we just celebrate each athlete for their special accomplishments and not have the media turn everything in a list so they have something to talk about. But if we are making a list Lochte is GOAT for sleaziest Olympian!

why are they so behind on start times

It's such a pointless debate. Can't we just celebrate each athlete for their special accomplishments and not have the media turn everything in a list so they have something to talk about. But if we are making a list Lochte is GOAT for sleaziest Olympian!

I will agree with all of this 100%

Just caught the end of Canada women vs Japan women Badminton... That game is so much fun, when played aggressively like that.

Was hoping the girls could upset and grab a gold, but I hear Japan was crazy favoured.

We're Americans - we can't simply enjoy something if it means foregoing the opportunity to spark a controversy or make money.

damn womens 100m free 1st-7th was a 7/10 of second difference.

time to watch the hausser and rogers serve some fools

Dalhausser looks like a man among boys. Just set the ball anywhere close to the net and he'll track it down and smack it home.

Man USA basketball is just unfair. These matches are just crazy. The Nigeria game is turning into a globetrotter show

Man USA basketball is just unfair. These matches are just crazy. The Nigeria game is turning into a globetrotter show

I think globetrotter games are more competitive that this one... a total clinic going on. 130 to 64 with 7 min's left? yea, think we got this one...

Dalhausser looks like a man among boys. Just set the ball anywhere close to the net and he'll track it down and smack it home.

The dude hits DOWN on his jump serves.

I think globetrotter games are more competitive that this one... a total clinic going on. 130 to 64 with 7 min's left? yea, think we got this one...

Actually I think youre right. Haha I mean I feel bad for Nigeria. It's an honest effort but damn it's no contest

Back