Official Arcade Thread

No. I can't figure that one out for the life of me!
Same here.
And the beer one doesn't like me. I'll get close and then he'll decide to suddenly dump the whole thing. hahah
Yeah, but you gotta love the folksy British sayings though. :D

Practice boys! You just gotta time when you click the mouse. You gotta get air time! (You want to almost go off the top of the screen!)

(It's also about the only game I am really good at! LOL You guys kick my butt at eveything else!)

I like that game practice golf or whatever with the putting. Its a tough game, but sometimes I get on a roll and knock down a bunch of them in a row.

I like that game practice golf or whatever with the putting. Its a tough game, but sometimes I get on a roll and knock down a bunch of them in a row.

I can't make more than 3. My brother got 7 for me. lol

Osahar is beating all of my easy scores!

I challenge someone to beat me in Simon or Penguin 4. On Penguin 4, I was on my slow computer when playing it, so the blocks WERE moving a LITTLE slower....but still.

Oh, and I know WHEN to launch the stage dive yeti, but I can't do it consistently. My highest is like 50.

Once my Midi Golf score of 33 was beaten, I went into a severe depression that exists to this day. I thought it would stand forever.

I had a pretty good simon score for a while, but that is now ancient history.

Sorry Floppy! Those were the only ones I could beat. I still can't figure out StageDive, that fat bastage won't bounce!

Damn Floppy that Simon score is crazy. My brain hurts and I didn't even get half of what you did.

I still can't figure out StageDive, that fat bastage won't bounce!
Same here. I think the yeti has been snacking on too many pingus!!!!

Damn Floppy that Simon score is crazy. My brain hurts and I didn't even get half of what you did.

Yeah, my brain hurt at the end and I lost because I clicked the wrong color...I knew what the right color was, I just clicked the wrong one lol.

Hey Floppy, it looks like you got Stagedive figured out! Just keep working at it! AND you broke 40 on Midi Golf! Congrats.

Hey Floppy, it looks like you got Stagedive figured out! Just keep working at it! AND you broke 40 on Midi Golf! Congrats.

I sorta got Stage Dive figured out...it just gets annoying because if you mess ONE up, you're toast.

Hey Smallie...I "temporarily" beat you!!!

Good game Flop.

Good game Flop.

I'm sure you'll beat me soon enough. I was like 2-3 short with 0 clicks left and he kept going...hehe.

I think I got all the high scores I can get. I keep getting on the pace of getting like a 29-31 on Midi Golf, but then I blow it on a few holes.

Merged the two arcade threads in to Floppy's thread, hoping it will boost my post count, LOL

You merged it? :( lol jk...idc.

Once my Midi Golf score of 33 was beaten, I went into a severe depression that exists to this day. I thought it would stand forever.

Did you make a hole in one on every hole? I still don't see how you shoot that low.

Just thought I'd say this...

I'm the new Midi Golf champ with 10!!!
It's a glitch...my real high is 38. I was playing, tied my score with a 38...look over, and it says 10?!?! Oooookkkkkk....

You're really tearing up the arcade Floppy. We may have to start setting up tournaments again!

Just thought I'd say this...

I'm the new Midi Golf champ with 10!!!
It's a glitch...my real high is 38. I was playing, tied my score with a 38...look over, and it says 10?!?! Oooookkkkkk....

I was wondering how that happened.Either way ,your 38 is a great score.I just can't do better then my 44.I do well,but I always screw up 1 to 2 holes

I shot a 39 last night finally on Midi...but it said that my score would not be posted. Any idea why this happens?

Also...someone please give me a challenge in SkeeBall. I am the only one over 1000points right now.

Keep in mind, that scores reset after a couple of weeks so your high score in skee ball is not the highest score out there.

Back