So. California Get Together!!! ( all are welcome)

I can't wait til saturday, I'm excited!

The Central Coast guys are coming down together (Schanker and me) and we look forward to teeing it up with you all. See you around 10:15.

Rob

Same here, can't wait to meet everyone!

Today is the day!!!!! I am very happy and excited that we have 16 THPers and friends coming out today to enjoy some golf. SoCal is such a great golf area, I hope this continues and we do mor of these and they get bigger each time!

Today is the day!!!!! I am very happy and excited that we have 16 THPers and friends coming out today to enjoy some golf. SoCal is such a great golf area, I hope this continues and we do mor of these and they get bigger each time!

Leaving in 1/2 an hour. The day begins.

Bout to eat and be on my way! See you guys in a couple hours. :D

Radrob and I gave arrived. Plenty of time to warm up and get worn out before the round.

Radrob and I gave arrived. Plenty of time to warm up and get worn out before the round.

I am up by the starters area if you wanna come over after warming up.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm at the range

c6e4d816-81fa-c3df.jpg

Radrob taken a shortcut.

LOL thats one way to play that course :) Loved Industry Hills last time I was there!

c6e4d818-bade-e68c.jpg

Hole in one prize for the outing.

Ok let's get some pictures started....

Here is the gift boxes each participant received...

116_0776.jpg

And the THP swag inside the boxes....

116_0777.jpg

MoparMan and his guest (his boss)

116_0779.jpg

Dethman and HjHay22

116_0780.jpg

LobWood and his guest Simon

116_0782.jpg

Schanker and RadRob w/ BoostLE in the background

116_0783.jpg

Nice, looks like a fun get together!

love how the hole in prize was parked in the handicap zone....

Looks like you guys had a great time out there!

I shot a 34 on 9 Friday... The course was very short.

Had a great time today. Thanks WR for organizing this and having a nice little gift box for us. I love me some epoch tees.

It was great meeting everyone. If anybody is up on the central coast I'd love to get together for a round.

Definitely a good time. Can't wait for the next one! Didn't shoot so well, but it was tons of fun:

Thanks for setting this up WR. My father and I had a good time, even if we didn't play the best golf. Next time I'll play the white tees I was planning to play, not the blues. If we come back to play Industry Hills, I think we should play Ike, and let's hope that the cart funicular is working again.

The door prize for everybody was a nice surprise. Thanks for pulling that together, too. BoostLE and asca2 hit the ball a mile.

Back