What kind of Golf Bags do you use?

Are there any other bags that use a system like this other then bagboy or ogios chamber bag i like how my clubs lock in place but looking for other options????
revolver-pro-cart-bag-top.jpg

I have a Slazenger cart bag. I got it on sale to replace the 30+ yr old ladies bag my 30+ yr old clubs were in when I started using them.

It's relatively light, and has enough pockets for whatever crap I need to carry... And at 1/2 price ($70) it was a good deal.

Bridgestone staff bag for special occasions and Ogio Chamber for regular play.

My Sun mountain c130 finally showed up. Pretty excited.
917cd26f.jpg

Very nice! Ironic timing, mine is sitting delivered on my front porch at I type this. I'm on the road (I'm not driving) heading back to get it right now.

Tapped. It.

I have a Sun Mountain cart bag. The only issue I have with it is the top is backwards! When strapped into a cart, the tall clubs are in the way of the wedges/putter well! The handle is there too do I can't just switch the clubs because the wedges would rest on the handle... Looking to get a new one made correctly.

My Sun Mountain C-130 is just about perfect IMO, none of the problems you mentioned above with it.

My Sun Mountain C-130 is just about perfect IMO, none of the problems you mentioned above with it.

Yup, this thing is very well thought out and built perfectly for a cart/push cart.

Yup, this thing is very well thought out and built perfectly for a cart/push cart.

Yeah I'm loving it already. Played a round tonight and was just surprised how easily accessible everything was, I could access every pocket without moving it at all. Love it

Are there any other bags that use a system like this other then bagboy or ogios chamber bag i like how my clubs lock in place but looking for other options????
revolver-pro-cart-bag-top.jpg
The Bennington QO-9 and the QO-12 don't lock the clubs in but they sit in hollows that stop them from banging around, you don't need head covers while you're playing either. Like 2 of us said lots of pockets, if you fill them up, your not playing golf, you're going on a trip!

Ping Hoofer C1 stand bag. I love the pockets and functionality. My only complain is that the 6 dividers are not full throughout the bag and clubs can get occasionally tangled (not a big deal though).

Nice divider setup!

Thank you sir. Loving it. Everything is so well placed and just convenient. Great bag

I agree, dude. This bag is basically perfection, IMO.

Right now I am rocking a Ogio Ozone XX. It has plenty of room for everything and I love the wood dividing system. This is how I have the woode system divided right now:
ElLAn.jpg

Callaway Razr stand bag. The shoulder straps are very confortable.

Just switched from a Callaway cart bag to the Ogio chamber. Absolutely love it, no more club chatter, plenty of room and numerous little additions. Still trying to get the layout right but that will come with experimenting over time

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Back