I need an official Tmex rating

I thought TMEX handicap was some kind of Mexican version of the USGA.

This made me LOL, JPaul, thanks for the laugh man. Even though I think you meant it as a serious question. haha

Kmac: It was about 1/3 of the way serious. I knew it had to be a joke when I kept seeing Buckjob's index at Tmex .000023. Wow, Buckjob must either be really good or really bad. Wondered if there was any real math or just a drinking game...

I thought TMEX handicap was some kind of Mexican version of the USGA.

I know you're being funny but that was my initial thought. Google search turned up links only to THP posts.

It was a legitimate question JP. It is definitely an inside joke and there is no way you would have known it unless you had been around a while. You made an awesome thread and you should be proud of it!

Edit: Hell, I gave you rep for starting such a great thread!

So how does one calculate a Tmex Handicap, is it like pesos vs dollar?

like an 11.7 would be a 1.17?

is there an application process for a TMEX, yearly fee, or other benefits involved? :alien:

is there an application process for a TMEX, yearly fee, or other benefits involved? :alien:

Is there burritos involved? I love burritos

It was a legitimate question JP. It is definitely an inside joke and there is no way you would have known it unless you had been around a while. You made an awesome thread and you should be proud of it!

Edit: Hell, I gave you rep for starting such a great thread!

Thanks SethO. Truth be known, I'll do anything to get my index below 10, including practice. From that standpoint, the Tmex was very attractive. Everyone's index seemed to be below 10, with Buckjob's being in the 10,000ths, which is an impressive number.

Thanks SethO. Truth be known, I'll do anything to get my index below 10, including practice. From that standpoint, the Tmex was very attractive. Everyone's index seemed to be below 10, with Buckjob's being in the 10,000ths, which is an impressive number.

That is because Buck is awesome! I believe the TMex handicap is based on social performance more than anything.

Dude I kind of want a burrito now. Thanks Tmex

We will have to make a huge TMex burrito special at one of the outings in honor of ol yoccos

We will have to make a huge TMex burrito special at one of the outings in honor of ol yoccos

Hopefully get a TMEX index in return as well.

I like tacos. Love American food.

How bout a taco burger? That's TexMexish arounf these parts. . .

rubios-taco-burger_web.jpg

I want a TMEX handicap

Back