• Taylormade Kia Ma Rossa Imola 8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been narrowed down to 6 finalists by our panel and we want your input to decide the winner.

To qualify it must be a product that we tested and be released for the 2009 season.

Please vote in the poll and let us know your thoughts.

I know for some people they just don't get it but the black shaft, red dot and 2 lines have for some reason been a dramatic improvement in my putting.

• Admin
Based on this poll and email responses Monty, I think a lot of people get it. hehe

this one seems to be a runaway

• Admin
RS,
Keep in mind that these polls were sent to almost 4600 people as well. But you are right so far.

4600??? WOW!

Based on this poll and email responses Monty, I think a lot of people get it. hehe

Sorry I was referring to those I play with and are not on THP :D Most people are oblivious to even what a Seemore is. Understandable since I first found from THP.

TM Kia Ma. Beautifull putter.

Yeah, I went TM just on looks. Since I've never tried a SeeMore (but want to), I didn't vote for one of them -- however I realize those that have seem to love love love them.

I think I might be the one person who finds the Seemore alignment aids to be distracting...gotta go with the Kia Ma, IMO easily the hottest mainstream putter on the market.

These award polls are open until early this week and then we will be announcing the winners.

The polls are open until the end of the day today. Get your vote in thanks.

Back