Manny being Manny

The red sox fans must be smiling.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to add: Manny = douchebag.

I hope someone, somewhere in baseball land makes a sign in the stands that reads somethign like "Manny Being Nanny" wakka wakka

I hope someone, somewhere in baseball land makes a sign in the stands that reads somethign like "Manny Being Nanny" wakka wakka

I've always hated that saying. People (press, teammates, etc.) always say it like its justification for his behavior. It's not. (d'uh.) But they say it like everything's okay because "that's just Manny."

"Bundy Being Bundy"

"Sadam Being Sadam"

"Guy Yelling 'Get in the Hole!' Being Guy Yelling 'Get in the Hole!'"

Harry,
This is just a personal opinion but it seems the "Non-American" players seem to be using that excuse a lot. The excuse of the language barrier seems to be coming up. However I do not think it is them, but more their agents and that wonderful players association lead by the even more wonderful Donald Fehr.

Manny was born in the Bronx, he is American, a New Yorker. His statement was 100% written by Scott Boras. Manny doesn't even know most of the words in that statement. They actually initially had a positive test for increased testosterone and then when they investigated further they found documentation that he had purchased the HCG they stopped the investigation there. His excuse is blatantly a lie since there are ways he could challenge the ruling if he actually did get it from a doctor, and Manny has chosen not to appeal.

The red sox fans must be smiling.

A little, but not because he took steroids, but because:

good lord, he makes 7.7 million dollars for every 50 games he plays. $154,000 per game...thats crazy money

We love that he is losing money, he could not care less about missing games.

They put seven on the board without him last night, but the bullpen managed to blow a great game by Randy Wolf.

I heard that too, RS, along with the other thing that's being reported.

Could be true, the use of anabolic steroids has been linked to impotence.

i just read on Yahoo that the drug Manny was using is a drug used for Erectile Dysfunction. it is to stimulate testosterone production, not for performance enhancing reasons...
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ys-ramirezsuspension050709&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

True but it's typically used in association with HGH and steroids, or people who are trying to ween themselves off of it. This is used to rehabilitate the bodies testosterone production after it has become dependent on the preformance enhancers. It's likely has nothing to do with Mannys love life...

ah, so there are just different ways to use the stuff then... yeah, i doubt if it was for the lovin thing, lol. how embarrassing would that be if it was??? lol

ah, so there are just different ways to use the stuff then... yeah, i doubt if it was for the lovin thing, lol. how embarrassing would that be if it was??? lol

Well technically it would be performance enhancing lmao.

It is also used to "make your body normal again" after doing a cycle of anabolic steroids or HGH.

From what I remember, it helps keep the boys from shrinking and it keeps you from getting man boobs.

Back