Big Brother Season 14 (SPOILERS)

That was pretty smart last night getting rid of one of the strongest players of all time. Now boogie Mike better have his head on a swivel as he will probably be the next coach to leave.

That was pretty smart last night getting rid of one of the strongest players of all time. Now boogie Mike better have his head on a swivel as he will probably be the next coach to leave.

I tell ya though, Mike is really good at turning things around in his favor. Wonder how long the "Silent Six" will last.

I tell ya though, Mike is really good at turning things around in his favor. Wonder how long the "Silent Six" will last.

Looks like until the next HOH put his nominations on the hot seat. Mike may be gone tomorrow night.

I don't think he is getting out of this one and once Boogie goes Dan is going to want to do everything to stay and put Ian under the bus and Frank is going to bust him. They said two people are going home next show should be good. Some of the floaters need to step up

I don't think he is getting out of this one and once Boogie goes Dan is going to want to do everything to stay and put Ian under the bus and Frank is going to bust him. They said two people are going home next show should be good. Some of the floaters need to step up

Now that I have seen it, Frank is going to go after Ian like crazy. But that good bye message to Mike from Ian was awesome. Britney's was really good too.

Bye bye Boogie. Never really cared for the guy and I guess without Dr. Will he is not much of a player!

Now that I have seen it, Frank is going to go after Ian like crazy. But that good bye message to Mike from Ian was awesome. Britney's was really good too.

I agree with both good bye messages being good, but I think Britney's was the best of all time.

Frank rocking through the POV competition, I hope he is able to get a chance to get Ian next week.

Well that backfired Ian!

Frank is a beast! I'm really enjoying this season.

sent from my brain using my thumb.

Yeah I really liked Britney doing a phone call from Janelle....you could tell Boogie liked it too...and I like that Ian said you got played by "the kid"...and that Boogie applauded him and tipped his cap.

I hated that Frank won the POV though...he's a bully and a jerk....I really wanted Ian to go all the way

Yeah I really liked Britney doing a phone call from Janelle....you could tell Boogie liked it too...and I like that Ian said you got played by "the kid"...and that Boogie applauded him and tipped his cap.

I hated that Frank won the POV though...he's a bully and a jerk....I really wanted Ian to go all the way

I agree about Frank, but he is going to have to change his tactics if he plans on getting anyone on his side. The quack-pack is still in full effect, so Frank better watch out.

Frank is on a mission Ian Shane and Bye Bye Britt. Dan's a smart bugger and Ian is going down soon. I don't know what Joe is still doing there but he must be a good cook.

Frank is on a mission Ian Shane and Bye Bye Britt. Dan's a smart bugger and Ian is going down soon. I don't know what Joe is still doing there but he must be a good cook.

I think the others are completely discounting Joe's chances of winning as he is not much of a "player" in the game and much more a floater. I know everything is edited to the liking of the producers, but he doesn't seem to have any true allies. With Dan's big move last night to save himself and use Frank to target the stongest players left in the game, he is now my favorite and I hope he wins.

The move by Dan last night was outrageous. I never thought it was going to work when he first got the wheels turning on it. I don't think it will take much for Dan to turn on Frank and ditch him as well later in the game. I'm actually surprised Danielle went back to him after he explained everything.

The move by Dan last night was outrageous. I never thought it was going to work when he first got the wheels turning on it. I don't think it will take much for Dan to turn on Frank and ditch him as well later in the game. I'm actually surprised Danielle went back to him after he explained everything.

Yeah that was so crazy that I couldn't believe it worked!! it was a total shocker to the rest of the house too...you could see the look on their faces....bye bye Britney

Brilliant. Plays like that win you this game.

Sent from my HTC One X

Do you guys watch After Dark on Showtime?

I'm still a little dumbfounded that Dan's plan worked. The last couple of episodes the guy has been really hard to like, but last nights move really shows he has the game to make it to the end. Watch out Frank, I think Dan is coming after him next.

I'm still a little dumbfounded that Dan's plan worked. The last couple of episodes the guy has been really hard to like, but last nights move really shows he has the game to make it to the end. Watch out Frank, I think Dan is coming after him next.

It really depends on who can do the most for Dan, Ian or Frank when the next move by Dan is done. That is one thing about the show, it is always fluid as to who has the power for that week. Right now I am pulling for Dan, Frank & Ian in that order.

That was a helluva move by Dan. It was a WOW moment for sure.

Do you guys watch After Dark on Showtime?
We just got Showtime free for 6 months and watch a little of it after we watch the show. I can't take too much of it though, after a half hour it's pretty much a snoozefest.

It really depends on who can do the most for Dan, Ian or Frank when the next move by Dan is done. That is one thing about the show, it is always fluid as to who has the power for that week. Right now I am pulling for Dan, Frank & Ian in that order.

And with Frank having to sit out the next HOH competition, Dan can take out some more heavy hitters this week with a win for HOH. I'm curious what Danielle is going to do, stay with Dan after lsat nights move or will she confide in Shane(which now would be a wild card with Brittney getting ready to go home). Should be interesting.

That was a helluva move by Dan. It was a WOW moment for sure.

We just got Showtime free for 6 months and watch a little of it after we watch the show. I can't take too much of it though, after a half hour it's pretty much a snoozefest.

Yeah that is what I was wondering. Its so boring. Now sure what the point is of showing them all doing nothing.

Danielle is fun to look at... after dark is rather boring.

I do agree that Dan's play was well done. I couldnt believe it worked. I was laughing so hard when I saw him jumping around. Well played. Frank and Dan could be a beast of a team. Albeit Dan woudl take Danielle to the final two and Frank would not take Dan if they were smrt. I will miss Brits comments and her way of putting things into perspective. She is rather funny. I wonder what Boogie said after last night

Yeah that is what I was wondering. Its so boring. Now sure what the point is of showing them all doing nothing.

If it's right after the show, it's ok for a little bit because they are showing them right after a vote or something that happened.

I turned it on halfway through one episode though and Britney was talking about how the line of the walls needed to al line up in some way or something stupid like that. I watched for about 1 minute.

Back