THP Fantasy Football League #4 Draft Lottery

Just got my email reminder for the draft tomorrow night. Good luck, fellas. Looking forward to playing with a new group of guys.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

There is an iPad app that allows drafting if that's an option for you.

I have an iPhone so that won't work but thanks man!

I am pumped for this!

Thanks I will be buying it of I can't be around a computer for sure.

Draft time coming quick. I got my libations for the draft ready and it's an early day at work for me so I'll be able to get home, get relaxed and get ready. Looking forward to this.

Kelly just informed me she is working late tomorrow. So it will be me, the dog, and the cat, with peace and quiet in the war room.

10 hours folks! Just downloaded my super secret draft sheet that shall leave you all in awe and wonder :angel:

Reminder bump for our draft this evening. 8 PM Eastern!

If you don't make the draft, you will be made to rub John Daly's feet.......with your face, braid Greg Norman's chest hair, go out for a night on the town with Plaxico Burress and Pac Man Jones or any other punishment deemed necessary for signing up for fantasy football and not coming to the LIVE draft.

How many of you are autodrafting so I can hate you now?

What's the time limit for picks? I didn't see it anywhere.

You would probably have better luck asking who isn't autodrafting

Possibly, but not as much fun. I don't care if people do or don't, but a heads up is cool. I can use that time as a bathroom break.

How many of you are autodrafting so I can hate you now?

I'll be live drafting. Hopefully we'll have very few auto drafters. Although if there are a lot of them it will go faster and improve the chances of the people who spent the time.

Depends if the timer takes the full 90 seconds to pick or not. I think we'll be OK.

Prepare for a lot of banter in the chatroom!

Yeah boys! In my other league it automatically picks for autodrafters. I hope this does too

I'll be drafting live. Im ready to get this going!

I have no clue what the heck im doing but im ready to go.

13th!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Back