What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

Honda Del Sol...its reliable, fun to drive and gets great gas mileage when Im not using hyperspace

67t6k7.jpg

fampw8.jpg

Im so jealous of your car CCR. Kind of reminds me of one of my old ones.
star_trek_shuttlecraft.JPG

'08 BMW X3 - wife's car
2lmui5v.jpg

'09 BMW 528xi - my car
2u969us.jpg

I have always wanted a BMW, maybe someday I will bite the bullet and buy one. Very nice Shanks.

I am looking for a new car, I am thinking in the next few months I will bite the bullet and make the purchase. Right now I have a 2005 Saturn SUV. I had a VW Passat as mentioned earlier this car spent more time at the VW dealership then it did at my house. I loved the car and all it's features but that thing didn't go two weeks without going in for another problem. I finally got fed up and got rid of it.

I have always wanted a BMW, maybe someday I will bite the bullet and buy one. Very nice Shanks.

I just saw a VERY nicely restored BMW 2002tii from about 1975 or so. It even had the ultra-rare alloy wheels and fog lights.

Sweet Beamers, Gary. I really don't care much about cars, but Beamers are great.

The rest of you are being strange again.

Really like the way these cars handle. Plus, you can actually fit 4 golf bags in my trunk.:D

Really like the way these cars handle. Plus, you can actually fit 4 golf bags in my trunk.:D

Yesterday, with the rear seat down, we got four golf bags and four push carts in the back of the Odyssey. Neener-neener.

We can also get three sets of skis and a snowboard in there, along with four sets of boots and all the accessories. And the luggage.

But someday, I still want a Beamer.

Spoiler
I should have married a dentist. Or maybe a dermatologist.

Im so jealous of your car CCR. Kind of reminds me of one of my old ones.
star_trek_shuttlecraft.JPG

OMG! A federation Type Six shuttlecraft. Where do I buy it.

Oh and I drive a Jeep Liberty.

Yesterday, with the rear seat down, we got four golf bags and four push carts in the back of the Odyssey. Neener-neener.

We can also get three sets of skis and a snowboard in there, along with four sets of boots and all the accessories. And the luggage.

But someday, I still want a Beamer.

Spoiler
I should have married a dentist. Or maybe a dermatologist.

LOL. When my daughter was a baby we got a Grand Caravan. Figured we were new parents so we HAVE to get a minivan. It was awesome having all that room. Wife doesn't like driving anything that big but I liked it.

LOL. When my daughter was a baby we got a Grand Caravan. Figured we were new parents so we HAVE to get a minivan. It was awesome having all that room. Wife doesn't like driving anything that big but I liked it.

I do like being high, and I really like being able to see exactly where my vehicle ends, for parallel parking and tight lots.

(I tried googling "mom mobile," but didn't get much.)

Sweet Beamers, Gary. I really don't care much about cars, but Beamers are great.

The rest of you are being strange again.

strange? I really do have a del sol

mommymobile.jpg

Yeah, pretty much. To top it off, FIL gave us vanity plates awhile back, with our domain name on them. In a world full of near-identical minivans, everyone in town knows my car.

'08 BMW X3 - wife's car
2lmui5v.jpg

'09 BMW 528xi - my car
2u969us.jpg

You make me jelous, those are sooooo nice.

I drove next to a new Alpina B7 on the way to work the other day. Too bad traffic was congested, I was trying to convince that woman to gun it!

Sir Bimmerlot...sweet rides

I drive an Audi A6, I will say this about Audi nice engines, tranys with decent suspensions. With that said the rest of the car is the cheapest piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune to drive. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of Audi. Last year at this time I would have said my real love is a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440-Six Pack that I finished the restoration on, but I just recently sold it to fund my youngest last two years of university. After 4 years of his brother then his first two years the old fund drawer needed a couple of bucks. No complaints I had it for 12 years and loved every minute but it went for a great cause.

I am looking for a new car, I am thinking in the next few months I will bite the bullet and make the purchase. Right now I have a 2005 Saturn SUV. I had a VW Passat as mentioned earlier this car spent more time at the VW dealership then it did at my house. I loved the car and all it's features but that thing didn't go two weeks without going in for another problem. I finally got fed up and got rid of it.
Sounds like a typical VW. They have some of the worst quality ratings in the industry.

Sounds like a typical VW. They have some of the worst quality ratings in the industry.

one of my best freinds had a new VW and he had nothing but problems too. also, my ex wife bought a new Passat and it was always in the shop too... whats up with VW's????

hmmm...I dont know. I had a GTI VR6 that never left me stranded then I had a 05 Jetta GLI that didnt have a SINGLE problem ever. dubs get a bad rap all the time.

Back