FS: TaylorMade R9 Driver w/ Miyazaki Kusala Blue 61R Shaft

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
This is my pride and joy driver because it just looks so damn nice, but I'm simply longer off the tee with my Williams lower ball flight right now.

Driver is 10.5, FCT adjustable and comes with one wrench, standard weights. Overall shape is very normal or above for two years old, slight paint chips shown in picture to one area along face edge.

Miyazaki Kusala Blue 61R is just a fantastic all around shaft in perfect shape with zero blemishes. This shaft was spine flowed when R9 tip was placed for Neutral. Golf Pride black/blue grip is in fine shape and looks killer on this setup.

This sell comes with the original stock Fujikura R shaft included. Shaft is perfect shape, but about time for a grip change. $225 $175 includes shipping in cont. USA, Paypal.

P1030365.jpg

P1030362.jpg

002-3.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Last edited:
I have this exact same set up but in lefty and stiff shaft I can tell anyone it is a killer combo!!!!! GLWS duey, this should go quick.

Reading this advertisement, it felt shockingly honest. Id expect it from Due, and the THP community, it was just weird.

Good luck Duey!

I have this exact same set up but in lefty and stiff shaft I can tell anyone it is a killer combo!!!!! GLWS duey, this should go quick.

Thanks CB, really hate selling this, but she's to good to sit in storage.

Reading this advertisement, it felt shockingly honest. Id expect it from Due, and the THP community, it was just weird.

Good luck Duey!

Wow, that's about the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you Thainer.

Bump for the morning crew. Someone pick this thing up, quick. This is the sharpest looking driver I have ever seen and a real bomber. It didn't match up for me, but a standard regular flex guy would hit this combination a mile.

Bump for the evening, might just take an offer. Anyone?

Tap,Tap,Tap

Time to bring this back up to move. $175 or best offer for a quick sale, this shaft is well worth that if anyone would like to try a Miyazaki. Let's get this to a good home!

p.s. This shaft is in perfect "Like New" shape.

This is a great shaft guys and set up for a TM driver. Several interested, but no takers yet, so someone make an offer.

Back