Maxfli A10 Tour Limited Combo Irons

RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these? I want a set of these so bad and have for a long time. Every once in awhile i will see a MINT set pop up on Ebay and Im always tempted to get em. Just wondering if anyone has ever bagged these and if so, how you liked em...

Product_131765.jpg

How much does the mint set usually go for??

HAHA. I actually played those for a little bit. I have not thought about them for a while. I have to say they are nice looking and all, but they were not the best for performance. For the same price you can have something like the 3DX or 4DX Pros.

I tried them briefly and didn't care for the feel of the clubs. They looked good and set up nice but they had a muted feel that I couldn't get past.

ok thanks. ive read all these reviews about how soft they are (like the original Maxfli Revolutions). and yeah, its the looks that i really like

HAHA. I actually played those for a little bit. I have not thought about them for a while. I have to say they are nice looking and all, but they were not the best for performance. For the same price you can have something like the 3DX or 4DX Pros.

you wouldnt happen to still have them would ya? hehe

You have a real liking for older irons don't you? hehe

You have a real liking for older irons don't you? hehe

i do man, and i dont know why (well, yes i do, im OLD, lol).

Back