Picked up a new belt.

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Ok, this may not be very stylish compared to a lot of the belts on this site. But compared to what I usually buy it would be considered a step up for the golf course. I like the looks of the Sligos & Pumas but don't want to spend that amount of $$ & the ones they have on sale aren't offered in my size.

So I picked this up today for a whopping $36.

Last edited:
Nice belt. Anything with the Swoosh on it is nice. hehe

We'll make a convert of you yet!

We'll make a convert of you yet!

I have been well on my way for some time now, currently have about 28+ golf shirts, the majority are from companies such as Callaway, Slazenger, Nike, etc. Shorts i'm good on with maybe 4 pair. It's the pants area I need upgrading in, my Nikes are my best ones while my other 2 pair are just the cheap ole Bubba Watson ones that were sold at Steve & Barrys. Decent for the price but not what could ever be considered actually fashionable.

I thought you were a TM man. You could have at least gotten an Addidas belt... :tongue:

I thought you were a TM man. You could have at least gotten an Addidas belt... :tongue:

Not at all, sure I have their woods & putter but I am currently bagging the Callaway driver & Cleveland irons. I do think some TM branded clothing would be cool to have though, is there any out there?

Not at all, sure I have their woods & putter but I am currently bagging the Callaway driver & Cleveland irons. I do think some TM branded clothing would be cool to have though, is there any out there?

Hats.....I think the apparel is mostly Adidas branded though.

Love it. Have the same belt in white and it works great. Keep in mind for anybody looking at one, to size up, because they run a tad small. THey are made from Bill Adler Designs who makes some of the best quality belts out there and I love mine.

Ive never seen any. Ive only seen Adidas, which makes sense considering that TM is owned by Adidas...

Love it. Have the same belt in white and it works great. Keep in mind for anybody looking at one, to size up, because they run a tad small. THey are made from Bill Adler Designs who makes some of the best quality belts out there and I love mine.

I noticed the sizing was a bit weird as i wear a 36 waist in pants but I had to get a 40 in this belt.

Wore it today for my 9 hole rd & let me tell you, I think this belt has magical properties. Will report on my rd in the "what did you shoot today" thread.

Love it. Have the same belt in white and it works great.

Are there some belts that don't work great? Your pants keep falling down?

(Or maybe you want your pants to "accidentally" fall down all the time and that's why the belt works great?)

Spoiler
Sorry JB. :D

Nice belt, I don't have any golf belts stylish or otherwise. I really need to win that Sligo giveaway, haha.

i am almost ashamed to admit that I own 17 belts, 10 of which I will only wear on the golf course.

i am almost ashamed to admit that I own 17 belts, 10 of which I will only wear on the golf course.

Holy crap, thats a lot of belts. Im jealous. I have a lot of shoes but I never pull the trigger on belts.

Holy crap, thats a lot of belts. Im jealous. I have a lot of shoes but I never pull the trigger on belts.

I am not a ho at all on regular shoes of any kind, but for some reason, I have to stop myself from buying golf shoes all the time.

Golf shoes are addicting Harry, im the same way.

Shoes are addicting, especially Pumas from eBay. Most of my belts are colorful ones from Puma that match a shirt or shoes. You could even say I have many more since 5 of mine are reversible offering more color options, I am obsessed with Puma belts.

You found the right forum. Welcome to THP. I own over 40 belts and have over 20 pairs of golf shoes.

You found the right forum. Welcome to THP. I own over 40 belts and have over 20 pairs of golf shoes.

Thanks for the welcome, I think I found a new home here....people to not bash me for liking Nickent and supporting them. Rumors are squashed pretty quickly, and great reviews.:guitar:

That is why we have the companies online so we dont have to deal with rumors. We are a good bunch that just loves to talk about golf. Dont forget to check out our contest sections for some new contests going on now.

This belt is loaded with good ju-ju. It's almost like I can't miss right now:D

I'm a little late, but nice belt Dyna, I have the same one and I love it.

Back