Tattoo Golf Discount Code

I am resurrecting this tread! I just bought a shirt from Tattoo Golf and the code still works. It is for 15% off one item. I love the shirt by the way. Great material for hot days and looks fantastic.

We also love the style with Tattoo Golf. I still wear the belt I bought from them a while back. We have not been as lucky with the shirt. The durability may be a question.

OT: We have a new discount code for a different company for you ladies coming up this weekend. Stay Tuned!!

I am resurrecting this tread! I just bought a shirt from Tattoo Golf and the code still works. It is for 15% off one item. I love the shirt by the way. Great material for hot days and looks fantastic.

Which shirt?

I have a sleeve of their balls I'm saving for the right occasion. Whatever that might be.

OT: We have a new discount code for a different company for you ladies coming up this weekend. Stay Tuned!!

Let's get this back on topic guys . . .

hehehe

Which shirt?

I have a sleeve of their balls I'm saving for the right occasion. Whatever that might be.

The white one with Tattoo Golf written across the chest. They also threw in a Tattoo Golf tattoo, which I will be saving for a special occasion, whatever that might be.

The white one with Tattoo Golf written across the chest. They also threw in a Tattoo Golf tattoo, which I will be saving for a special occasion, whatever that might be.

This one, right?
P059-22.jpg

I have it as well. It's actually at the tailors, getting the sleeves and the torso taken in a tad. I don't think I'll be able to wear it at my club, but there must be an appropriate place for it.

Yup, I wish it was a little longer, but really like the material. Although, I am now a little worried about the durability after what JB said. I bought it to match a skirt I bought with my Fairway Styles gift certificate. Once I get the skirt I will post some picks.

I bought one of their putter covers for one of my blades last year, it's worked beautifully & still looks like new. I got something else from them too but for the life of me can't recall what it is right now.

I bought one of their putter covers for one of my blades last year, it's worked beautifully & still looks like new. I got something else from them too but for the life of me can't recall what it is right now.

A021-1.jpg

Spoiler
Or are yours blue? :angel:

Blue ones would be so cool:D Tell everyone I am the one with the blue balls.:banana:

You can get blue balls at any local mini-golf facility.

Back