Aldila NVS Fairway wood shaft

unijayhawk

Reaction score
Handicap
I just purchased a Mashie 3 wood on ebay with an nvs stiff 75 gram shaft. I somehow managed to steal it in an auction for 30 bucks with free shipping, so I thought I'd try it out. Does anyone have any experience with this shaft?
just curious

I have that shaft in my driver. It's a bit different obviously, but I really like it. It launches very high, but is still a stable shaft that feels nice throughout the swing. I have actually thought about getting it to throw in my spare 5 wood.

Had a bit of a play with this shaft. It launches high, as D says, but it feels quite smooth. Wasn't quite for me, I lacked a bit of control with it, but for the price I reckon it was a decent shaft.

I just purchased a Mashie 3 wood on ebay with an nvs stiff 75 gram shaft. I somehow managed to steal it in an auction for 30 bucks with free shipping, so I thought I'd try it out. Does anyone have any experience with this shaft?
just curious

Dude you already launch the ball quite high with your driver and 3 wood... I hope this works out for you.

I have it In my 5 w and I see a low to mid flight on my shots

Just tappin away

Back