What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 42 today..... par 36

Fairways: 5/7
GIR: 7/9
Putts: 22 .... with four 3 putts :at-wits-end:

Only good news is that i think the momentus swing trainer is really turning my swing around:golf:

Good GIR and F-Way stats, not so good on the putts :D

Good GIR and F-Way stats, not so good on the putts :D

thanks ...... ya i felt like snapping my putter in two after the 4th 3 putt.

ya it's kinda depressing.....:crying:

i'm sure my round on friday will be better:bashful:

Thanks Mike:clap:

played the local course yesterday with birdsboro. was kind of cold, rainy and gloomy which basically gave us the entire course to ourselves. had a very fun and relaxed round with a 102. I learned how to putt again. yay.

Went out with the son in laws yesterday. Just one of those "go out and have fun" rounds. Shot an 84 with 42 on each nine. Well, I should not say each nine, since we had to play the front nine holes twice. Back nine was being worked on. Of course we were informed about this issue after we had paid our fees. Since there are no refunds, it was the typical "bait, and switch" game. At any rate we had fun. Today we are playing a course "Painted Desert" that I have never played before, so I will take a little more time to focus on whatever shot is at hand. ......:comp:

Shot 37 ..... par 35

Fairways: 2/7
GIR: 5/9
Putts: 16

Relunctanly played my first cash game and won $5!!:banana: I think i pulled a Lee Trevino cause I didn't have a dime with me at the start...:D

Awesome stuff. Nice scrambling to shoot that out of the rough. Love hearing stuff like that.

Nice round Jimmyboy.

44 in league play with two birdies- lost to a 41. Played well, though, our league plays at a really tough track.

thanks guys....ya i finally got my putter under control with no three putts

Played 18 today with RocketSauce. He played really well and was putting lights out. His iron play was a little off, but still managed to putt better than I have ever seen him before. His SeeMore was just on fire. I think he shot 82, which is not bad with how poorly he struggles at my course.

I on the other hand scored pretty well, but did not think I played particularly well. Shot 81 with a 39 on the front and 42 on the back. Had a 5 hole run on the back with nothing but bogies. No 3 putts and also no 1 putts. The 60* wedge was ON FIRE for me though and I must have bailed myself out of 4 different holes by hitting flop shots within 3 feet. All in all, it was a fun day.

Good day for the both of you.

yep, like JB said, i shot an 82. 41 on the front, 41 on the back. and yeah, this SeeMore putter will NEVER leave my bag. i freaking love it

Thats some pretty good shooting JB and RocketSauce!

*Sigh* just as expected, my back was the issue. I ran late and didn't have time to warm up on the range. Topped my first drive town the fairway, I realized I couldn't get down on the ball because my back was so sore, started with an 8 on the first hole. Hacked my way around the course all day for an 89. No excuses, my back was the culprit today. Had around 4 doubles, only 5 pars. Played terrible.

My score was taken off for the team, we finished 3rd.

*Sigh* just as expected, my back was the issue. I ran late and didn't have time to warm up on the range. Topped my first drive town the fairway, I realized I couldn't get down on the ball because my back was so sore, started with an 8 on the first hole. Hacked my way around the course all day for an 89. No excuses, my back was the culprit today. Had around 4 doubles, only 5 pars. Played terrible.

My score was taken off for the team, we finished 3rd.

Don't sweat it Dent.....just focus on getting healthy and your game will turn around for the next tournament.

Don't sweat it Dent.....just focus on getting healthy and your game will turn around for the next tournament.

I hope this back pain goes away. I just don't wanna sit out and not golf for a while, on the other hand, if I golf, it will just stay.

I hope this back pain goes away. I just don't wanna sit out and not golf for a while, on the other hand, if I golf, it will just stay.

Did you hurt your back golfing Dent? Try a week off....it shouldn't hurt your game to much.

Just take a break. Maybe just hit up the putting green to keep your golf addiction going, but keep off the full swings until it goes away.

I think 10 days of golf in a row did it. I have had this pain since Saturday, and haven't golfed since then until today.

You may want get it checked out.....sore back for that long at your age is not a good sign. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back