Now that's some heat

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
Pat is a good friend of mine and thought some would enjoy this.

Pat and I were having a discussing about why Driver faces were caving in,so he did this video cause I got his mind wondering.I explained to him that hitting ranges balls repeatedly is what causes driver faces to cave in.He only thought about it when I mentioned to him that he hasn't warranted any heads from me since I stopped hitting it on the range.He thought about it and mentioned "yes,your right.I haven't had to in some time.

First video is an introduction about him.The second video is his findings.Hope you enjoy

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hk49i7pPE5E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hk49i7pPE5E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fz-C3gP40&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fz-C3gP40&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

very cool. that dude is an animal

Being humble is a very, very good quality.

Being humble is a very, very good quality.

And increasingly rare these days.

Spoiler
I mean, people should be more humble like me. I am the most amazingly humble person ever. I'm as humble as a Tour player. MUCH more humble than a lot of Tour players. I'm so humble that you guys couldn't even hold my underwear.

no one wants to hold your hanes harry...

That's pretty funny Brian Harry.

Wow, that is some heat!! My driver wouldn't melt butter after 20 swings. I flushed one the other day and when measured it was 278, hahaha.

And increasingly rare these days.

Spoiler
I mean, people should be more humble like me. I am the most amazingly humble person ever. I'm as humble as a Tour player. MUCH more humble than a lot of Tour players. I'm so humble that you guys couldn't even hold my underwear.

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]ZoRPohOA8WI[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]ZoRPohOA8WI[/YOUTUBE]

Good lord, I know most of the lyrics to that song.

Seriously, what is all of this useless information doing in my brain?!?!?!?!

I know who the pig is but who's the dude with the guitar?

That's Mac Davis.

So the water at the end was just too much, were they expecting us to believe that?

That second video is a little hard to believe. They cut twice in the video and then at the end he said the original temp was 65 degrees when at the beginning of the video he said it was 70 degrees. Also they didn't count how many balls he hit until he was at 12, 13, 14, and then again at 19, 20.

thats unbelievable

That second video is a little hard to believe. They cut twice in the video and then at the end he said the original temp was 65 degrees when at the beginning of the video he said it was 70 degrees. Also they didn't count how many balls he hit until he was at 12, 13, 14, and then again at 19, 20.
Im not doubting the concept or that the guy did it. However why have the video cut. By doing it brings in many naysayers (im on the fence on this one).

Im not doubting the concept or that the guy did it. However why have the video cut. By doing it brings in many naysayers (im on the fence on this one).

If it's legit, then that's just crazy. My arms would have probably fallen off hitting that many balls that quickly.

It seems possible to me. Is this guy related to Orioles great, Rick Dempsey?

yeah it does seem a bit hokey cuz of the editing but he obviously has credibility so I'm going to say I think its legit, either way I just hope I can hit the ball half as good as he can when I'm his age.

Back