Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Great contest! I have a feeling this could be a rout and over before the middle of the day Sunday.

Thanks KBS and THP. Great contest!

This is just fantastic. Thanks for the contest KBS and THP.

Go USA!

Go Team EURO !!!

It was surprising some of the people who used KBS shafts when I went through searching, great that so many players have embraced KBS Shafts !

Cool contest!

KBS and THP stepping up once again, thank you!

On a side note, Ernie Els will not be playing in the Ryder Cup anytime soon unless he applies for dual citizenship in Europe.

Thanks KBS and THP for another great contest !

USA ! USA ! USA !

I am getting tons of great pics at today's practice round. I will post some tonight.

great contest by KBS and THP. It'd be hard to pass up a set of the custom shafts. They looks so damn good in person.

Excellent contest! Thanks THP and KBS!

Team Europe looking good and ready to go in those pics. Still waiting to see the pics from Team USA. I guess we have to wait till they have finished eating their room service breakfasts :D

Tapped via tapatalk

Entered although I felt bad picking Team Euro. Thanks KBS, I'll make the 30 minute drive to pick these up in Boulder.

CAPTION PLEASE!!!

"Wow Rory, your girlfriend really does look good in lingerie."

rory92512.jpg

CAPTION PLEASE!!!

"Wow Rory, your girlfriend really does look good in lingerie."

rory92512.jpg

Aren't they a cute couple?

I'm sorry but teammate or not, no dude is putting his arm around my midsection without picking himself up off the ground.

Finally some US pics are slipping out

Edit: NM I can't link it

Great contest!!! Good Luck Everyone

Aren't they a cute couple?

I'm sorry but teammate or not, no dude is putting his arm around my midsection without picking himself up off the ground.

Its not gay. Its european. Theyre more secure over there.

Its not gay. Its european. Theyre more secure over there.

I'm ok with the gay part. Still don't want a guy wrapping his arms around me. Well maybe I'd let Jake since he's a high roller now.

Amazing contest, thanks to THP and KBS. USA, USA, USA!! It's amazing to see how many ryder cuppers have KBS in the bag.

Cool contest! Been wanting to try some tours out and maybe I will get my chance!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Great!!! Thanks THP and KBS

Tapaway!

Entered. Thanks THP and KBS!

Can't wait for this to start - shame its in the middle of the night here!!

Go Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back