Custom Putter Rack...

HadSolo

Reaction score
Handicap
First post guys.

I am in the process of building a wall mounter putter rack(bit of a collector). Going to hold 10 putters and have some shelves for logo balls of courses I have played to accent it a little.

Have any other THPers tried making something like this?

If this is the wrong place for this post let me know.

Thanks for the input

I wish I had something helpful for you man, but that sounds AWESOME! Hopefully one day I will have a collection large enough to make a display like that. I like the idea of the shelves for logo balls too. I have a bunch of balls from courses I have played and they are just in a big bowl. Good luck with that man and keep us updated with some pictures.

Definitely do not have the full collection, more like wishful thinking for 10. I have been bad about collecting the logo balls from trips, but this makes use of something that would just be a plain shelf. Thinking of maybe adding another for divot tools/markers. Would really make it a great office/mantle idea. Not sure where to put it yet. Have some CLE 588s that I might throw in for the time being.

Really all that is needed is a circular saw, drill, hole saw, and other basic things a shop would have,

When it is done planning on posting a bunch of pics, as well as some easy to follow plans. I know I am not the only putter freak out there...

Would love to see some pics HS. Good luck with the project.

Thanks for the info Smallville. That first one is a beauty, but a little above my skills/tools. Mine is going to be a wall hanging rack, as opposed to one that just has the putters vertical, so it will be a different look than the others. I hope to finish it up this weekend and will post some pics.

i have dabbled in building my own rack me and my pops as smalls has posted the link. it was an awesome experience. got to spend a TON of quality time with my dad which was awesome and i learned a lot. i just actually bought a 40 headcover rack for a great price already built, and actually cheaper than the wood would have cost me to build myself and it matches my rack. BUT i am going to build another one soon though i am already over flowing with putters and my rack is full. i'm looking forward to seeing some pics of what you did. i already have some very rough drafts of what i want to do with the next one. just not in a big hurry prob wait till the golf season is over to start the next one. i'm thinking of going wall mounted but i'm not sure what i want to do just yet.

Since my wood crafting skills are lacking, I bought my putter racks here -->http://myputterrack.com/index.html
The quality is great!!

I think JB needs at least 6 of these to fit all the clubs at the THP headquarters,

But Kmac needs at least a dozen lol

IMG_0960.JPG

My putter rack does great work if your looking to purchase something instead of building something yourself

So I finished up the project this weekend, but it won't let me post any pics since I hadn't made that many posts. Any idea what the minimum limit is before you can add pics?

Thanks guys (and gals?)

So I finished up the project this weekend, but it won't let me post any pics since I hadn't made that many posts. Any idea what the minimum limit is before you can add pics?

Thanks guys (and gals?)

Just get involved for 20 mins and you will have enough posts for pics you can use photobucket

thanks, hopefully I can get the pics up soon.

Well almost done with my winter/spring project. Just a few small details left then time to start fill'n. pics coming soon

Back