Survivor Audition Video

jt2929

Equipment Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
I've been a Survivor fan for a while now and my wife has always said I would be good at it. I finally decided to at least send in an audition video. I have a few ideas, but i'm looking for more. I've never done anything like this before and it is totally out of character for me, so any input is appreciated. Has anyone else ever sent in a video for Survivor? If by some grace of God I get on the show, i'll sport a THP shirt and/or hat for sure!

I've been a Survivor fan for a while now and my wife has always said I would be good at it. I finally decided to at least send in an audition video. I have a few ideas, but i'm looking for more. I've never done anything like this before and it is totally out of character for me, so any input is appreciated. Has anyone else ever sent in a video for Survivor? If by some grace of God I get on the show, i'll sport a THP shirt and/or hat for sure!

1. get to know a former contestant who will get you on.
2. act crazy/unstable on your video.
3. be a complete stereotype that could be played up on the show.
4. be a former athlete or actor who loves the show.

good luck with the process JT

Not Survivor, but the wife and I made a video and sent it in to The Amazing Race a few years ago.
It was out of my character as well, but it was a lot of fun...until.....

The wife was filming a scene of me wrestling with a gator. (blowup kind)
It was all fun and games in our front yard till I got the crazy idea of doing a WWF Suplex move on the gator.
Having never even tried something like that in the past, I slammed the gator and myself hard on the grass and promptly hurt my back so bad, I couldn't play golf for 3 weeks.
I edited the video so you couldn't see or hear my pain, but alas, we were not chosen.
I'll never try another Suplex on anything again !

Would love to do the amazing race.....what a great show.

Would love to do the amazing race.....what a great show.

We could be the pro golfer/caddie. That screams tv ratings

The only way i could do a survivor is if it was, survivor: Red Roof Inn. There are some pretty sketchy red roof inns so dont think it would be a cake walk.

I know this thread is old, but I've got the itch to make another audition video. There was a local casting call about an hour from me, but I had to miss it because of work. I wonder if I could enlist the #zoocrew for some help...

Back