The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could FaceTime about our handicaps.
We should, I just love that you have an RCGA HC, that makes you awesome, combine with Apple maps we can take over the world.

We should, I just love that you have an RCGA HC, that makes you awesome, combine with Apple maps we can take over the world.

We could!maybe 2 months before *pple has maps perfected.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

We could!maybe 2 months before *pple has maps perfected.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I agree.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Trying to buy off contract at a fair price. Love the 5 though and it's hard not to add a line and buy one.

That's what I did. Add a line. Pay $10 extra a month and have an upgrade every year in September now!

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

That's what I did. Add a line. Pay $10 extra a month and have an upgrade every year in September now!

Lol. That's my plan too but I messed up on the dates haha. I found a 64 gig 4s for 400. 32 for 350 and 16 for 300

Lol. That's my plan too but I messed up on the dates haha. I found a 64 gig 4s for 400. 32 for 350 and 16 for 300

I have the 16 and other than watching how much music I put on my phone it's more than enough. If I go travelling then I load on a ton of movies and get rid of some other stuff. Really easy to sync win iTunes later and put back on whatever you want.

I have the 16 and other than watching how much music I put on my phone it's more than enough. If I go travelling then I load on a ton of movies and get rid of some other stuff. Really easy to sync win iTunes later and put back on whatever you want.

And the cloud helps too! I'll probably go 16 unless I get a smoken deal on the others.

And the cloud helps too! I'll probably go 16 unless I get a smoken deal on the others.

I will find your cloud and hug it.

i will hug your hug.

Now we have something cooking.
I have to say that I really love the otter box commuter case. Looks pretty good, offers good protection, and is still more than thin enough to make me happy.

I have to say that I really love the otter box commuter case. Looks pretty good, offers good protection, and is still more than thin enough to make me happy.

ill look into cases too. Although I'm really enjoying the phantom armor I have on my cheweyberry

The iPhone 5 is a precious jewel not to be obstructed by thick bulky rubber!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally decided that I am hopping off the apple train. The 5 just really was a let down for me and I am having too many problems with my 4.

Finally decided that I am hopping off the apple train. The 5 just really was a let down for me and I am having too many problems with my 4.

You'll be back. Over 80% of Apple users do!

Anyone else with an iPhone 4 with iOS 6 suffering mad battery use? Maybe it's just this refurb that I got from the apple store a few weeks ago...
I'm running iOS 6 on a 4 and it in fact eats battery. From 6:00 am to 10:00 pm I used to have about 35% life....now I'm under 10% using the same amounts.

Ive only used Apple Maps (including turn-by-turn) once and it took me dead on my destination. I know JB said GG has had problems, but honestly in the different articles I've read, many of the "issues" listed are that a pond is a 1/4 mile away from its actual location in Istanbul. I'm sure there are problems with locations here in the states too, but funny many are overseas and I'm supposed to care.

FWIW, for years...Google Maps showed my business a couple of buildings away. only recently did it bring you to my location.

I'm still waiting on the major manufactures to get their poop together and get their iPhone 5 cases out. That is the only part of the new phone release that drives me nuts.

Yeah Snypa13 had a 3Gs and then went to the Droid X then back to the 4S. Now he is trying to play the swap upgrade game with his girl lol

I'm running iOS 6 on a 4 and it in fact eats battery. From 6:00 am to 10:00 pm I used to have about 35% life....now I'm under 10% using the same amounts.

Ive only used Apple Maps (including turn-by-turn) once and it took me dead on my destination. I know JB said GG has had problems, but honestly in the different articles I've read, many of the "issues" listed are that a pond is a 1/4 mile away from its actual location in Istanbul. I'm sure there are problems with locations here in the states too, but funny many are overseas and I'm supposed to care.

FWIW, for years...Google Maps showed my business a couple of buildings away. only recently did it bring you to my location.

2Shoes, check your Location Services settings. There may be an app using the GPS way to much. I had that problem with of all things a game that kept turning on GPS all the time. I also turn off Diagnostic & Usage under System Services as well as Location-Based iAds. You can turn the others off to keep the GPS at bay too.

I haven't tried the new 6 apps yet (waiting for the jailbreak to come out) but I've had problems with google and every other map app out there. I think people complain just to complain.

A lot of the people complaining are those who use transit systems, and those who live in places like Manhattan, b!tching about their coffee shops aren't coming up right. There are bound to be mishaps though. I remember when google said the house I was to show took me to a HS football field. I just laughed and found the home I was supposed to see on the other side of the interstate, then called my clients, who were doing the same thing.

I'm still waiting on the major manufactures to get their poop together and get their iPhone 5 cases out. That is the only part of the new phone release that drives me nuts.

I can't believe car chargers aren't available yet. I'm guessing companies got caught off guard with the new plug change.. That was on the Internet a month or so before the announcement.

A lot of the people complaining are those who use transit systems, and those who live in places like Manhattan, b!tching about their coffee shops aren't coming up right. There are bound to be mishaps though. I remember when google said the house I was to show took me to a HS football field. I just laughed and found the home I was supposed to see on the other side of the interstate, then called my clients, who were doing the same thing.

I can't believe car chargers aren't available yet. I'm guessing companies got caught off guard with the new plug change.. That was on the Internet a month or so before the announcement.

Why wouldn't the car charger from my 3GS work? I haven't tried it but don't see why it wouldn't since it is still USB at the other end.

Why wouldn't the car charger from my 3GS work? I haven't tried it but don't see why it wouldn't since it is still USB at the other end.

The iPhone 5 has the new lighting connector.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

If you took the cable and plugged it into the USB port, you'd be ok. If you wanted a specific charger for it though like a micro USB, gotta wait.

Not after all the crap I had to deal with over the years. I have a mac that was given to me that runs windows too...never liked apple stuff.

If you took the cable and plugged it into the USB port, you'd be ok. If you wanted a specific charger for it though like a micro USB, gotta wait.

My USB end slides into the car adapter. It's the only one I've ever had so figured most were like mine. I should be fine.

My USB end slides into the car adapter. It's the only one I've ever had so figured most were like mine. I should be fine.

Yeah if you've got a plug where you just use the supplied iPhone wire, you're good to go. I've got a cup from Brookstone that I can plug in USB or 3 prong so I at least have that. Not sure why I didn't think of that till right now though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back