rsd1244

Reaction score
Handicap
I finally went to be fitted and purchased my first set of new clubs! I have been playing for 7 years now and have never been fitted. I really can not believe what a difference it makes. I was swinging some knock off clubs that I bought from a buddy who bought them from some crappy website online. I was extremely happy to get ride of them. I got the best results from the Mizuno MX-200's. Specs were S300 standard length shaft and 3* up. 91 mph average SS with a 6 Iron. Took them to the range today and could not be more pleased. I should have listened to all you guys earlier when you kept saying that clubs must be fitted. I want to thank you all for that information. These Mizuno's are unlike anything I have ever hit, simply amazing. The review that THP did on the clubs could not be more dead on.

So glad that you did it right and they are feeling great. We here at THP simply loved those irons and think they are a great set compared to anything out there. Forgiveness, feel, and everything else, all rolled into one. Thanks for that story, and we look forward to hearing more about it.

not to highjack the thread...but, JB, what did/do you think of the MP57s? thats what I am hitting right now.

congrats rsd! There is nothing better than going to the course with confidence, I hope you shave many strokes off your game.

not to highjack the thread...but, JB, what did/do you think of the MP57s? thats what I am hitting right now.

Have not hit them but a few times on the range.

Congrats on the new clubs, and may they lead to lower scores on the course for you!

Back