Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmac- Which CM10 nightlie are you running right now?

Dude weirdest thing. We went to a friends house for food and drinks. Lots of them. I get up this morning and I swear ROM manager had updated itself or updated a rom by itself. I know I didn't do it. So I downloaded 1006 which I guess is yesterday's.

Kmac- Which CM10 nightlie are you running right now?

Dude weirdest thing. We went to a friends house for food and drinks. Lots of them. I get up this morning and I swear ROM manager had updated itself or updated a rom by itself. I know I didn't do it. So I downloaded 1006 which I guess is yesterday's.

English please...

I just upgraded to 1007, first time updating the ROM since I flashed it the other day, pretty effortless to do so.

I am thinking about trying one of the "JellyWiz" ROMs, Jellybean style with the Touchwiz features.
English please...
Rooted Android phones and what Operating System he is running right now.

lol we're talking rooted android phones and which version of jellybean roms were running.

Dude?

I just upgraded to 1007, first time updating the ROM since I flashed it the other day, pretty effortless to do so.

I am thinking about trying one of the "JellyWiz" ROMs, Jellybean style with the Touchwiz features.

Rooted Android phones and what Operating System he is running right now.

Got it, so a jellybean is now an "operating system"? or is that just a type of system?

Dude?

Got it, so a jellybean is now an "operating system"? or is that just a type of system?

Yeah google calls each version of its operating system some stupid name. This one is jellybean.

Dude?

instead of referring to their Operating Systems as something like "Version 4.0", Google gives them all names, usually some kind of snack/dessert. Current OS on most Android phones is "Ice Cream Sandwich", but the next big release coming out is "JellyBean"

Those are nice Kmac, but I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of cash.

Stop. Just buy them and thank me later. $149? Find a pair on the bay or see if you can listen to them locally somewhere and if you like them then find some online.

Stop. Just buy them and thank me later. $149? Find a pair on the bay or see if you can listen to them locally somewhere and if you like them then find some online.
LOL, I do generally listen to my my earphones locally. I will check them out when I'm at the bestest buy later.

Just got some Bose noise canceling it's awesome, I bought the version that has the smaller ear thing and has a removal/rechargeable lithium battery. I loves it

Tapping away without siri

Buy them dude, I have had mine for a little over a year. Best ever, well worth it.

You have them too? I swear I've never seen anyone with them. I've had mine for two years now I think. Love them and if they ever brake ill be devastated.

Buy them dude, I have had mine for a little over a year. Best ever, well worth it.

You have them too? I swear I've never seen anyone with them. I've had mine for two years now I think. Love them and if they ever brake ill be devastated.
Well now you guys have me pondering. Is it just that they don't ever fall out at all? I mean, Lebron had a hand in designing them so you know they're good.

Yeah man, I was tired of crap ones that never stayed in and had pooh pooh sound. Saw them in bestbuy and bought, no hawkpondering these badboy's.

Well now you guys have me pondering. Is it just that they don't ever fall out at all? I mean, Lebron had a hand in designing them so you know they're good.

Mine came with 3 different rubber do-dads you can put on if needed, a fancy case and Lebrons autograph (JK) but yeah man these are sick. The sound is amazing and they just fit well to my ear and do not make my ears hurt like some of the cheaper ones.

Yeah man, I was tired of crap ones that never stayed in and had pooh pooh sound. Saw them in bestbuy and bought, no hawkpondering these badboy's.

Mine came with 3 different rubber do-dads you can put on if needed, a fancy case and Lebrons autograph (JK) but yeah man these are sick. The sound is amazing and they just fit well to my ear and do not make my ears hurt like some of the cheaper ones.
I'll check them out, I do really like the ones I posted about earlier so I will have to see which I like better.

That is exactly what they do. Don't fall out. It's the perfect fit. I didn't even have to change the little ear pad thing either. They have iPhone controls too and a mic. They actually don't work with my S3 as far as the controls go but they work perfect with the iPhone

That is exactly what they do. Don't fall out. It's the perfect fit. I didn't even have to change the little ear pad thing either. They have iPhone controls too and a mic. They actually don't work with my S3 as far as the controls go but they work perfect with the iPhone
Interesting stuff guys thanks. Are they easy to get on and off though?

Hey breeze what price range do you want to spend and do you want more bass, or good highs/mids.

Hey breeze what price range do you want to spend and do you want more bass, or good highs/mids.
ANything from $50 to $150 and probably more good highs/mids. I do listen to a lot of hip hop but more podcasts and phone calls and stuff.

Alright I'll get a few products for you. I always tell people to stay away from
bose and Monster products because they are way overpriced and don't actually sound that great compared to some companies I'll be listing.

bose and Monster products because they are way overpriced and don't actually sound that great compared to some companies I'll be listing.

Haha. Can't wait to see this list.

Thanks man, thats kind of you. I agree about Bose and Monster but I'm looking forward to you list. Remember I'm Canadian and don't necessarily have all the options you do.
Yes they are. Have you bought them yet? lol
Not yet, I'm still on my couch but am leaving soon to go to Thanksgiving dinner and am stopping at best buy on the way there.

If I see skull candy on this list I'm going to LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back