Fantasy Football- Non THP League

Thanks. I accepted. Now it's time to pray for a healthy Miles Austin.

So, the question here is... Do I play CJ2k tonight, or bench him and play Vick Ballard on Sunday for the Colts?

So, the question here is... Do I play CJ2k tonight, or bench him and play Vick Ballard on Sunday for the Colts?
You have CJ on your team?

Id play CJ25yardsagame tonight. Vick who?

It's a different league

Vick Ballard, from Mississippi State, he's like 3rd string on the Colts and apparently is getting the start. Waiver claim.
can I say...neither?!? hahaha. I would go CJ. he has better odds of points that Ballard IMHO

can I say...neither?!? hahaha. I would go CJ. he has better odds of points that Ballard IMHO
That's what I was thinking. Wish it was neither, but with Benson going on the IR, I have no other options.

I doubt CJ25/game does much but who knows. If you were playing Kmac he would be good for 41 points though.

Ballard is getting the start for me this week over both S. Greene and Fred Jackson. He will be hungry and got the vast majority of the snaps in practice today.

I doubt CJ25/game does much but who knows. If you were playing Kmac he would be good for 41 points though.
My one win!
Ballard is getting the start for me this week over both S. Greene and Fred Jackson. He will be hungry and got the vast majority of the snaps in practice today.
Interesting.

That's what I was thinking. Wish it was neither, but with Benson going on the IR, I have no other options.

I would listen to Doken! Dude is smart.

1st and goal on the 1, CJ2k cant punch it in, gets replaced for some fatty RB. Glad I benched him.

Glad jake and I could make a last minute deal last night

hahahaha, I bet you are!

I'm glad old Heath Miller dialed me in double digits. He wasn't projected too so that's good. Seeing CJ do something was encouraging as well, and it looks like Kendall Wright will be a great substitute for bye weeks.

hahahaha, I bet you are!

I'm glad old Heath Miller dialed me in double digits. He wasn't projected too so that's good. Seeing CJ do something was encouraging as well, and it looks like Kendall Wright will be a great substitute for bye weeks.
I called CJ having a decent game. I also called Ten winning. although I didnt pick the game in my pick em

I called CJ having a decent game. I also called Ten winning. although I didnt pick the game in my pick em

Nice. Dude, I want to break 200 this week. I want to obliterate IN's squad.

sorry, but i have to rant in here...

last week i let a trade go thru that was borderline collusion, and looked even worse after the fact.
i didn't like it, but i also asked for a 2nd opinion from a guy in the league, who used to co-commish with me and he didn't see the harm, so we let it thru. let me paint the scenario....

Team 1 (2-2) gets CJ Spiller and Greg Little
Team 2 (3-1) gets Mendenhall, Gates, Demarius Thomas, and Colston

A. I offered 3 low-key players for Mendenhall and Gates a day earlier, hoping he would bite on Mendenhall being a possible risk and Gates under performance. He declined, citing...he would like to see what Mendenhall could do first
B. Team 1 and Team 2 are cousins
C. Team 1 and Team 2 play each that week of the trade. This is what I couldn't understand....

So Team 1's new players score 2 total points (both started)
Team 2's new players score 65 total points (all 4 started, and Gates the only one with a low score of just 1 point)

Ok, so I let it go thru, my fault...but honestly, I wanted to put it to a majority vote.
Here's the 2nd part of my rant...I run a 12 man normal league and we're all friends from the same town, but now spread out around the US. The problem is, no one is as active as I'd like them to be. Honestly, if I would've put up a poll to vote on that trade...maybe 3 people would've seen it and voted on it. It pisses me off. We might as well run on league with a pencil and paper, adding up scores with an abacus.

End rant.

Dooken - Ballard better put up more than 13 pts for me, because I took your advice and benched CJ2k for him.

sorry, but i have to rant in here...

last week i let a trade go thru that was borderline collusion, and looked even worse after the fact.
i didn't like it, but i also asked for a 2nd opinion from a guy in the league, who used to co-commish with me and he didn't see the harm, so we let it thru. let me paint the scenario....

Team 1 (2-2) gets CJ Spiller and Greg Little
Team 2 (3-1) gets Mendenhall, Gates, Demarius Thomas, and Colston

A. I offered 3 low-key players for Mendenhall and Gates a day earlier, hoping he would bite on Mendenhall being a possible risk and Gates under performance. He declined, citing...he would like to see what Mendenhall could do first
B. Team 1 and Team 2 are cousins
C. Team 1 and Team 2 play each that week of the trade. This is what I couldn't understand....

So Team 1's new players score 2 total points (both started)
Team 2's new players score 65 total points (all 4 started, and Gates the only one with a low score of just 1 point)

Ok, so I let it go thru, my fault...but honestly, I wanted to put it to a majority vote.
Here's the 2nd part of my rant...I run a 12 man normal league and we're all friends from the same town, but now spread out around the US. The problem is, no one is as active as I'd like them to be. Honestly, if I would've put up a poll to vote on that trade...maybe 3 people would've seen it and voted on it. It pisses me off. We might as well run on league with a pencil and paper, adding up scores with an abacus.

End rant.
Is there money on the line???

This guy is going to wreck some fools on Sunday

I also picked him up on waivers...I believe he will get the start on my roster in place of an under performing SJax vs. a very stout Miami run defense.

And if he does poorly, WE and I will hunt you down.

Back