McDonalds LPGA Championship [Spoilers, oh yes, spoilers.]

This should probably be going in the official rant of the day thread, but here goes. Rich Lerner is HORRIBLE. Listen if you are going to interview people, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD know what you are talking about.

On a different note, you think they could talk about Twitter a few more times during this coverage.

Wish I could watch at work. I agree -- the scores seem awwwwfuulllly low, as they did at Corning as well.

I like seeing my Majors a little harder, but the wet conditions are part of it.

Wow--what happened to Helen Alfredsson? Ended with three bogeys in a row for +2!

Kim is EVERYTHING that the LPGA needs.

Is it me or is Lorena Ochoa putting terribly. She has left every putt 2 feet short.

Kim is EVERYTHING that the LPGA needs.

Well, almost everything. :devil: Just kidding, I love Christina to death and would take 1 of her over 100 others. She's super.

Is it me or is Lorena Ochoa putting terribly. She has left every putt 2 feet short.

She's got a weird putting stroke. She makes a little hitch, and I think sometimes she suffers because of it.

Very possible. Her putting was better today despite a few short misses.

Well, almost everything. :devil: Just kidding, I love Christina to death and would take 1 of her over 100 others. She's super.

capt.819ad4f0f3354eefab6aa46103041f03.lpga_tour_championship_golf_mdrc109.jpg

I'd love to see the color blocking on the front of that shirt. Jamie Sadlock does really edgy stuff.

Wow--Cristie Kerr is at +4--two bogeys and a double.

I'd love to see the color blocking on the front of that shirt. Jamie Sadlock does really edgy stuff.

Wow--Cristie Kerr is at +4--two bogeys and a double.

I think you meant Sadock...

As for Kerr...It couldnt have happened to a nicer girl.

Does Vicky Hurst know she's wearing her hat?

Kim will be Mic'd tomorrow too.

Good day for Kristy McPherson and Michelle Wie , both finishing at 70 (-2 ) and T12 right now. Bad day for Jeehae Lee, 74 (+2), Paula Creamer 74 (+2), and Brittany Lincicome 75 (+3). And downright ugly for Anna Rawson 79 (+7).

I hope THP did not jinx BL with our interview.

In case you haven't seen it already, Golf Week has a nice article and video about Yani Tseng, last year's McDonalds Champion.

Golf Week article

She bought Annika's house at Lake Nona and the video is a tour of the house. Love her enthusiasm, and the tour of the empty closets. lol

I think WSE put that up already. But thanks, for those that missed it.

ReTweet:

n645375147_867136_3487_normal.jpg
themichellewie: 3 words to describe @thechristinakim oh. Dear. Lord. Love her to death even though she called me gangely and a giraffe haha

28 minutes ago from TwitterFon

:D

Karrie Webb looks like a cross between Ernie Ells and Big Bird.

I was so mad I missed this I really wanted to listen to Christina Kim live on the mic. I was even more mad to find out I couldn't watch it live online. Why is that??

It's on right now GG on Golf Channel. She's almost done though.

we were watching it.

Yay! It's in actual HD.

Christina Kim was hilarious as usual, but I thought it was weird that they focused SO much attention on her - showing the same clips over and over. Shanshan Feng was in the group with Kim and Wie, and Feng is in solo third place, but we didn't get to see her much at all.

What is that crazy looking red putter Christina Kim is using? She switches putters more than anyone I've ever seen.

Stacy Lewis made a charge after the broadcast was over, so I hope she keeps it up and we get to see her tomorrow.

Anyone else notice that in her interview with Rich Lerner, Michelle Wie was funny and articulate when they were talking basketball and Christina Kim, but she switched right back into "ummmm" and "ya' know" mode as soon as they started talking golf? Weird. Loved Wie's monochrome outfit today. Makes so much of a difference when the hat matches perfectly.

Yay Paige MacKenzie:
82858.jpg

Nicole Castrale has this course dialed in. 65 today, and she owns the course record of 64, which she shot in 2006.

I think Paula Creamer's skorts are approaching Natalie Gulbis length.

Lots of big names 10 back at +2:
Morgan Pressel
Suzann Pettersen
Helen Alfredsson
Paula Creamer
Vicky Hurst
Angela Park shot +11 and then WD'd. Sick?

Laura Davies shot +9 and with Park's WD, is now in next to last place.

Back