SeeMore MFGP & MFGP2 Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The folks at SeeMore Putters were kind enough to send over a couple of putters for review. One opening of the box and I was ecstatic. As you may remember, I loved the stainless FGP and FGP2. This is taking it one step further with the milled versions. Great looking putters that we cannot wait to check out over the next few weeks.

561751325_fsrUj-L-1.jpg

561750970_apJfA-L-1.jpg

561750668_PMkxQ-L-1.jpg

561750756_zXtyL-L-1.jpg

561751055_GLKzt-L-1.jpg

561751215_KFTmJ-L-1.jpg

561751124_G5Lpx-L-1.jpg

• Admin
Those stainless versions like we reviewed before are phenomenal.

I will be interested in seeing the results, I actually liked the feel of the original brass version better than the milled. The milled seemed a little too heavy for me. But that is just my opinion.

• Admin
And I was the exact opposite GCG. I did not care for the brass one and loved the stainless and the milled series. Different strokes right?

the stainless steel one looks sweet!....imo....definitely like the brass one as well

• Admin
Just got back from rolling a few putts with these and they are really nice. Very soft like the others we had of the M series from the Putter Shoot Out.

I have both of those in the black milled version and can tell you that they are the best feeling sticks for me. I am so much more confident now on the greens and really beleive I can get the ball close to if not in the hole on every putt. I putted with the stainless versions as well and thought they were fantastic as well but the added weight just felt right to me. Looking forward to your review.

Just got back from rolling a few putts with these and they are really nice. Very soft like the others we had of the M series from the Putter Shoot Out.

Hi JB I told the pro at my golf course that I was thinking of getting a fitted see more next year and he asked me if I was having trouble with length or accuracy this year on my course the greens are so slow that length is more a problem he said it would help with lining up putts the most, more than length is this true for a very inconsistent putter (me)

While it does help to line up putts, the proper stroke you put on the ball also helps with distance.

Nice looking putters. I'll take one of each! hehe

Okay- maybe dumb question but what exactly does the red dot do to help alignment? I have never been able to figure that out.

Okay- maybe dumb question but what exactly does the red dot do to help alignment? I have never been able to figure that out.

The red dot gets hidden by the clubs shaft & then you are squared up....at least I think that's how it's supposed to work.

At set-up, it keeps you from inadvertently opening or closing the putter face to the target line.

Here are a couple of pictures from the putting green of the mFGP2 today for our review.

563346399_aC2GT-L-1.jpg

563346174_4TKBn-L-1.jpg

563345988_47j8T-L-1.jpg

I never knew about em, till I came on THP., thought the we're ugly, but today I seen the Seemore's first hand @ GolfUSA in Newton Ks. Still ugly but they have great balance & feel, and I was impressed! Also I do like thier simple but effective alignment system.

I never knew about em, till I came on THP., thought the we're ugly, but today I seen the Seemore's first hand @ GolfUSA in Newton Ks. Still ugly but they have great balance & feel, and I was impressed! Also I do like thier simple but effective alignment system.

I agree. However, these putters are the first that I think aren't ugly. But hey, if they perform...

But I'm set on my putter. It's beautiful AND it works. heh

Glad you got to try them out bulldog. We have reviewed both their mallet and stainless versions, and now will be putting up the milled versions. One of the milled versions one our putter shoot out as well.

Well my buddy is lookin for a new putter & was hitttin a couple of different ones & I put one in his hands & told him that they got great reviews here..he had a puzzled look but tried it & also was impressed with the feel.
Doubt he'd spend the $$ but it still left a impression on him.

I must say for significantly less money one can get the stainless version and get tremendous feel. We loved them and they are the same models.

I don't think SeeMore's putters are ugly at all. To each their own!

I wanted to update this thread and let you all know that the milled review is coming up soon and that I have been using it for about 4 rounds now. Maybe the best putter for my game I have ever used. We have reviewed a lot of great putters and many have loved different ones, but this one is fantastic.

Today we had 12 people try it out and most really liked the feel of the SeeMore and the putting was lights out. The red dot seems simple and trivial, but it really does work.

all i know is i am grateful for coming here and finding out about the SeeMore FGP. that thing has been money for me. Ive sunk more 15-25 footers in the past few months that Ive had it than I probably ever did with my endless revolving door of putters in the past few years combined. i have the FGP Stainless and I love the feel of it and it has earned a permanent place in my bag. I was fortunate enough to see JBs milled version yesterday when we played and that is just a work of art IMO. what a gorgeous putter.

Thanks RS. I still think for the dollars and the consumers the stainless FGP is one of finest putters made right now.

JB,

You are sooo right about that mFGP. That thing is the truth. All of their putters make me look like I know what I am doing. I had a career best 28 putts in a tournament last weekend. That was remarkable for me. I hope I can build off that round.

Back