Titleist 913 Drivers

I'd love to have one or the 910; but without the ability to tinker with the extra grade A shafts in my garage I can't see myself buying anything but Taylormade :(

I'd love to have one or the 910; but without the ability to tinker with the extra grade A shafts in my garage I can't see myself buying anything but Taylormade :(

???
The Titleist, Adams, Callaway and Cobra adapters are all readily available along with the TM one.

It looks nice and I want it. But I'll look at the AMP Cell before the 913. That price is outrageous for a driver.

Almost all the OEM's have drivers that retail in the $399 range, the only difference is Titleist ONLY has drivers that retail at $399, where as the other OEM's have other versions that retail for less.

I look forward to finding out in the future if the 913 is for me.

me too! haha.

I may start Drutting with my 910

I drutt all the time dude. It is the new thing and way to go. Who even needs a putter when you drutt? One more spot in the bag for a 73* wedge.

Tapatalkin

I drutt all the time dude. It is the new thing and way to go. Who even needs a putter when you drutt? One more spot in the bag for a 73* wedge.

Tapatalkin
and a 73* wedge bent to 75*

These look great in the latest Golf Magazine issue. 5 stock shafts including Diamana Blueboard and Aldila RIP Phenom. I hope the D2 is more forgiving as advertised.

Titleist has officially posted information on the 913 at there website.

Pre-orders are being taken and I called a couple vendors to see if I can purchase just the shaft. Titleist offered the stock shafts for $100 originally, which has since gone up to $120. The vendors aren't taking orders on shafts alone yet, but they all seem convinced they will be priced at $120. I know Titleist has been touting that they will be OEM Diamana's and not watered down versions. I was actually in shock.

At that price point, is it even possible? $120 for a OEM S+ or D+ shaft that retails for $300?

I saw some of these heads last week at the fitters. They were gorgeous.

I'm surprised the surefit chart is different for the 913. Now it goes more closed? Hmm, thought the hosel system was the same as the 910.

*Edit:

Nevermind I'm an idiot. They changed from a standard open face to square face. And the D2 is draw bias.

I really was hoping they would still offer the project x shaft with this as I love it in my 901 D3. What's going to be the best of the new offerings?

No project x, now that's a bummer

Just tappin away

I really was hoping they would still offer the project x shaft with this as I love it in my 901 D3. What's going to be the best of the new offerings?
You can use your Project X in the 913. It's the same hosel system on the drivers. It's different on the hybrids and woods, and those will not transfer.

Titleist has officially posted information on the 913 at there website.

Pre-orders are being taken and I called a couple vendors to see if I can purchase just the shaft. Titleist offered the stock shafts for $100 originally, which has since gone up to $120. The vendors aren't taking orders on shafts alone yet, but they all seem convinced they will be priced at $120. I know Titleist has been touting that they will be OEM Diamana's and not watered down versions. I was actually in shock.

At that price point, is it even possible? $120 for a OEM S+ or D+ shaft that retails for $300?
For those who care, I asked this to my buddy who works at a high end private fitting company in Chicago. These supposed OEM shafts will not be the Japanese version and will come from Chinese foundry's. They will not have the Japanese raw materials in them, but they can still be called OEM shafts, such as the ah'hina on the Anser and Nike LTD drivers. They will not be designated with a Diamana Flowerband which is customary for aftermarket Diamana Japanese shafts.

Are there performance differences between the two? Yes, due to tolerances. Will any of us be able to determine? Most likely not.

For me its the nicest looking club on the market and i expect big things since the 910 is such a good club. I can not wait to hit this but probably way too early to change

the pro at my course has a 913. He just came back from Titleist staffer meetings with it. It looks really sharp. And all shafts are real deals. I'm intrigued.

the pro at my course has a 913. He just came back from Titleist staffer meetings with it. It looks really sharp. And all shafts are real deals. I'm intrigued.

That's awesome! I get to try out the 913 woods line next week at my course, titlleist is coming for a demo!!! I'm taking lots of pictures lol

Last edited:
When are these drivers out to the public, I want one :)

Oh quite soon I see, can't wait :)

Just tappin away

I'm a huge fan of the 910 series, ill at least take a few swipes with these and see how if compares

This driver is pretty sick. I was fitted a couple of weeks ago and love this driver!!!! November can't come any sooner!!!

mike i hit a 913d2 today with a tour shaft in it there is no comparison to the 910 and i hate titleist but the 913 is one awsome club.

mike i hit a 913d2 today with a tour shaft in it there is no comparison to the 910 and i hate titleist but the 913 is one awsome club.

Solid, did they have any 910s to compare your numbers to?

lol no we actually took it out and played with and im not sure my buddy didnt keep it. but he has a 910 and was honestly 30yds farther with the 913 i think it may have to do with the shaft that was in it tho as it was a tour staff shaft or something.

Back