Anyone play Rock Band 3? Its by far my favorite game to play when having friends over. I finally picked up a keyboard off of the bay for $30 and its a blast to play.

Love it. Have had it since it first came out

Love it. Have had it since it first came out

Awesome man, what's your favorite instrument?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Tonight is going to include some L4D2.

I wonder if that MikeDean fella got his xbox yet..

I have not, I was a bit busy last weekend. I still cant commit to playing zombie games, you guys gotta have something better for me

I have not, I was a bit busy last weekend. I still cant commit to playing zombie games, you guys gotta have something better for me

It's a two part deal.. Zombies for Black Ops 2. Your broseph will confirm this to be fair.

It's a two part deal.. Zombies for Black Ops 2. Your broseph will confirm this to be fair.

Black Ops 2? I dont recall this game, I believe Ive played some Call of Duty and a few others, but not a Black Ops 2....if it was awesome wouldnt they be up to a Black Ops 9 by now?

Black Ops 2? I dont recall this game, I believe Ive played some Call of Duty and a few others, but not a Black Ops 2....if it was awesome wouldnt they be up to a Black Ops 9 by now?

hahahaha.... genius.

275px-Black-Ops-2-UK-Pre-order-boxart.png

I hope it's better than the original BlOps. I had so much hatred for that multi.

It was awful. Seems like they are making some good changes. The new Zombies modes should be awesome also. I will be getting it no matter what, so no sense in me saying I will wait hehe

I just remembered that last year when we had the midnight release party for MW3 my band played at the huge event it was so much fun that's why I love that game so mich

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

hahahaha.... genius.

275px-Black-Ops-2-UK-Pre-order-boxart.png

lol, my bad Ive been out of the game for awhile....being a grown up got in the way

this game out yet?

I better have zombies I love the black ops maps and I'm expecting the new
One to be way bette

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Dano
Safe me the time and troubles and find me a solid Xbox with headset so I can get this done immediately

Dano
Safe me the time and troubles and find me a solid Xbox with headset so I can get this done immediately

I'll be sure to start hunting for you.. WarEagle is the man with the electronics plan though.

haha not yet.. Coming out in early November I think.

I like shooting games, was a big Socom dork back in the day, I will of course need to be sure the gaming doesnt interfere with my late night THPing

I'll be sure to start hunting for you.. WarEagle is the man with the electronics plan though.

yeah, but I dont think he has the Ebay skills you have

the Mrs wants Netflix so I think I have the green light already

yeah, but I dont think he has the Ebay skills you have

the Mrs wants Netflix so I think I have the green light already

I wouldn't encourage eBay purchasing of Xbox stuff... You never know what kind of squeaker had it beforehand.

I wouldn't encourage eBay purchasing of Xbox stuff... You never know what kind of squeaker had it beforehand.

Agreed completely. My buddy got one and it worked for 2 days and BOOM done. Xbox and already been opened so warranty voided

hmm, good thinking, the same can be said about craigslist, no way do I pay full price, you know this!

You into racing games at all Deano?

You into racing games at all Deano?

Cant say that I am, it used to be 100% sports, then I got hooked in Socom, then MAG for a bit and then not much after that.

I think ive owned like 3 Xbox 360's, 2 PS3's, 2 WII's and anything else in between...get bored quickly

Back