PSA: Toll House cookie dough recalled, linked to E. coli

And you're operating the churn, correct?

In the Amish community, men are not allowed to churn their own butter. This is a tradition I have carried over into my household.

Ah, euphemisms, what would we do without them?

I DOUBLE-DOG DARE you.

Then I need to go get some sleep. Busy day tomorrow.

peop0415child.jpg

(Okay, I'll leave the fish out of the recipe)

The pre-made cookie dough is so much easier though. Mom made it from scratch. I don't!

The pre-made cookie dough is so much easier though. Mom made it from scratch. I don't!

Oh please--from scratch is SO much better, and not a lot of work. At least if you have a good stand mixer, it's not.

Better, yes. Easier (for me), no.

this thread is making me want to bake cookies! If it wasn't 11 pm I would be in the kitchen with the kitchen aid mixer right now. The last time we went shopping we got chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Oh the possibilities.

It's not 11 PM. It's 10:10 PM.

Not in paradise its not.

this thread is making me want to bake cookies! If it wasn't 11 pm I would be in the kitchen with the kitchen aid mixer right now. The last time we went shopping we got chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Oh the possibilities.

You should keep cream cheese in the house as well. It opens up a lot more possibilities.

Edit: I mean for baking cookies!

Sadly, there's no cream cheese in my house right now. I guess I only buy it for Christmas cookies or if I know I have to make a cheesecake.

Back