Father's Day on Bushnell & THP

All the entries are in and we are sending them off to our friends at Bushnell. Thanks to everybody that submitted entries in this one.

:fingers-crossed: Pick me, Pick me. :fingers-crossed:

Just out of curiosity, how many did you get?

A little over 800. But less than 50 from forum members. Twitter readers jumped all over this one.

We will be announcing the winner of this one tomorrow.

There is a slight delay because the panel of judges is having a real hard time making this decision. The winner will not be announced until tomorrow.

There is a slight delay because the panel of judges is having a real hard time making this decision. The winner will not be announced until tomorrow.

Are the judges having trouble concentrating because someone hid the red ball from them again?

487248186_Ytn5m-S.jpg

i wish she was the judge. It would make life easier. We stayed out of this one totally. Sent every entry to Bushnell and they are making the decision.

No wait, JB, you were only supposed to send mine! hehe

No wait, JB, you were only supposed to send mine! hehe

No he was supposed to send mine and yours along with a note that said we were their favorite members and to send both of us a range finder. :laugh:

Oh yeah, I forgot! Sorry bogey!

The winner of the Father's day on Bushnell & THP Contest is:

Pinged

This father's day, put better golf scores in the palm of dad's hand with Bushnell- the number one range finder on the PGA Tour.

Congrats Pinged!

Congrats Pinged.

I think JB forgot to write that note about us bogey!

Yeah, you're probably right! SHE likes us! hehe

The winner of the Father's day on Bushnell & THP Contest is:

Pinged

This father's day, put better golf scores in the palm of dad's hand with Bushnell- the number one range finder on the PGA Tour.

Geez, I wouldn't be surprised to see that line plastered everywhere in Bushnell's ads next Father's Day.

Nice going Pinged!

Congrats Pinged!

Thank you ladies and gents- that's an AWESOME PRIZE thanks to Bushnell and THP!! :clapp:

NOTE my updated WITB!! :egyptian:

Pinged, you've really got a knack for these one-liners! Congratulations! That's an amazing prize.

Very cool, Pinged! Way to go.

Back