hahaha sorry dude. Just a big pine tree down across the street. Not sure if we'll have power much longer. And holy carp is it hard to get a dog to go out in this hahaha

LOL yeah our dogs don't want to go out either. Can't blame them though. Little windy out there.

LOL yeah our dogs don't want to go out either. Can't blame them though. Little windy out there.

Yup. wants nothing to do with it.

All the eastern coast residences please take all the precautions and stay out of hazard.

Hurricane Sandy was downgraded to a post-tropical cyclone late Monday, the National Hurricane Center said, but it added that the storm system remains a serious threat to the U.S. East Coast.

Stay safe and dry out there !

Crap power is going on and off...gonna be a long night

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Crap power is going on and off...gonna be a long night

Us too. Good luck dude.

Lucky for us so far so good with the power.

Lucky for us so far so good with the power.

Not even sandy can take out Comcast!!! Xfinity ftw

its windy again... thought it was pretty much over... guess i was wrong

Glad you guy's have been safe all day. Hope your power comes back. Wife and I have family all down the eastern seaboard and you guy's have been better than the news. Thanks stay strong while it passes

While I know this won't be over for quite some time in this area, the wind has seemingly calmed down for the moment. Still have power, still no damage from the storm.

What's a little wind and rain you bunch of wuss's? Lol, j/k, I heard the full moon causing a higher tide for this storm surge was doing so wicked things. Then comes the noreaster, hang in there everyone!

Just received a text from Dev (he text to ask who were the 3 MC participants chosen). Said he is without power, they are getting lots of rain, high winds and that there are several trees uprooted around him. He also said it looks like fireworks outside, from all the the transformers blowing up. But other than that, they are doing fine.

Just received a text from Dev (he text to ask who were the 3 MC participants chosen). Said he is without power, they are getting lots of rain, high winds and that there are several trees uprooted around him. He also said it looks like fireworks outside, from all the the transformers blowing up. But other than that, they are doing fine.

I hope he has some big candles to help keep warm, lol. This has to suck.

Hope he stay's safe and no tree's are around his house. Tell him we have him in out thought's. I hope he has plenty of food and water.

Wow, glad to hear that Dev is doing ok.

That's what it's like for my family. All is good but outside is total chaos.

We got lucky here, best wishes to all those north and east of me!

My 84 year old Dad, who lives in Queens, NY, called to say...How is Sandy like Snooki? They are both blXXing the whole east coast............budumbum

So my flight back home for tomorrow on US Airways is already canceled. I'm now worried sick about what our home will look like when I get back, and I still haven't found anyone to cover me at work on Wednesday. Delta is still selling flights back to Boston for tomorrow, may have to pay a ton of money to get onto one of those flights tomorrow night if they are running.

Sent from Tapatalk

dude that really sucks, I hope your boss understands the situation plus I hope your house is safe!

Power goes in and out at my house...at least i know my sump pump sorta works!

Back