Dismantle puttin4defeat. I may put some bacon in my bag for a mid round snack

Yum, so you did get around to playing with his greatness. . .tell him to bring the cape

Tomorrow. Cape will be between his legs

How did your round go with jake? Any bacon involved?

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

I would enjoy some bacon right now, waiting to head out for a THP dinner in Ohio

Get the Bacon Cheeseburger

Would the kids be upset if they got bacon for Halloween?

557748_10152226290370377_1219922786_n.jpg

LMAO. you have threads for my two weaknesses. Oreo's and Bacon.

Here is a couple for you.
Bacon wrapped Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
IMG_5439.jpg

This is my 50% ground bacon 50% ground beef burger. It has Chipotle mayonnaise, spicy guacamole, pepper jack cheese, bacon and a fried egg on ciabatta bread.

50-50.jpg

CMac those look amazing.

So jealous and starving!

LMAO. you have threads for my two weaknesses. Oreo's and Bacon.

Here is a couple for you.
Bacon wrapped Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and mozzarella cheese.
IMG_5439.jpg

This is my 50% ground bacon 50% ground beef burger. It has Chipotle mayonnaise, spicy guacamole, pepper jack cheese, bacon and a fried egg on ciabatta bread.

50-50.jpg

I just bought one of these
imagesCAOZ8SZ9.jpg
[/IMG]

When it's dont it looks like this

imagesCAWQ3JZY.jpg
[/IMG]

Is that peameal bacon Scrap? I used to destroy that stuff.

You Sir know your bacon. Love roasting one on the bbq the smell of bacon as the snow shovels scrape against the sidewalk in the brisk evening it's almost romantic.

You Sir know your bacon. Love roasting one on the bbq the smell of bacon as the snow shovels scrape against the sidewalk in the brisk evening it's almost romantic.

Heh, I know my Canadian bacon.. You are actually making shoveling snow sound good. Unreal.

eitheryoulikebacon_fullpic_3.jpg

I kinda want this shirt....

I made a blended 3 cheese bacon burger last night. It was delish. But I need to investigate this 50/50 bacon burger and that peameal bacon thing...

So I ended up having some whiskey today and had couldn't make it to Chipotle or Qdoba. Bacon and Peanut butter are two of my favorite things so I cut bacon into small pieces, fried it, tossed it in a bowl with half a jar of PB...delicious...

I had chicken and waffles for lunch... with a lot of bacon. Needless to say I had the best day ever

We had some amazing bacon on the lunch buffet, it added a lot to the sandwiches!!!

Just had an egg salad samdwhich.. Craving some honey smoked bacon...

Bought this for the wife. :smile-big:

It actually smells pretty good. Only a hint of bacon.
BaconPerfume.jpg

Back