Yeah man, I look on the marketplace before looking elsewhere more times than not
I always start on the marketplace first. It's been good to me and I feel I owe it to the site to try there first, but if nothing comes along, then I head elsewhere.

I always look at random things on ebay but don't buy often.

I try to use Ebay as a reference for when I want "in hand" photos of stuff, I don't really like buying on ebay anymore

I didn't realize you could sell on THP. I've got to get educated!

so much easier and better for everyone. Members always give great deals to each other, THP market place keeps me from gambling on Ebay

I have never won an ebay auction I get so ticked that I only do buy it now.

It has been awhile since I bidded down to the last few seconds. I won one tonight and it is a strange adrenaline rush lol.

It has been awhile since I bidded down to the last few seconds. I won one tonight and it is a strange adrenaline rush lol.

I think it's an awesome feeling! Especially when it's sitting well below your high end price, and you're just waiting to see how many people push it up haha!

I love that feeling lol, it's fun to win golf stuff on ebay at the last second

Oh man u are missing out

Dude I know. I can give you a page long list of what I have missed out on. I'm waiting for the day. I'm just going to have the wife do it she wins everything.

That's sweet you taking it to that track this week?

Yeah man, hopefully I get it before the weekend, ill take it out on sunday if so. Its gonna be ready to race, its a really nice used setup.

Just picked up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 for $20, not a bad deal and it'll get me through the winter

Just picked up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 for $20, not a bad deal and it'll get me through the winter

Whoa, that's awesome I am going to see if I can get a good deal there too, it sounds like it's a great game

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

I wish i knew you were going after one dude.. I just traded mine back to gamestop for 16.20 haha

I wish i knew you were going after one dude.. I just traded mine back to gamestop for 16.20 haha

Well I wasn't really going after one until I was looking at clicgears and decided I didn't actually want to spend much money, so I settled on a video game lol

Well I wasn't really going after one until I was looking at clicgears and decided I didn't actually want to spend much money, so I settled on a video game lol

hahaha nice!! The beauty of eBay!

I get a strange amount of entertainment out of putting bids on things on eBay that have a reserve, just to see if I can hit the reserve mark.

Anyone watching some good stuff right now? I'm aimlessly hoping to add some more sunglasses to the collection, but nothing special.. A putter or two, a couple hats.. ehhh..

I get a strange amount of entertainment out of putting bids on things on eBay that have a reserve, just to see if I can hit the reserve mark.

Anyone watching some good stuff right now? I'm aimlessly hoping to add some more sunglasses to the collection, but nothing special.. A putter or two, a couple hats.. ehhh..

I tend to steer clear of anything on reserve. I have picked up a few items lately. Lots of Puma gear currently. I always seem to be bidding on 10-12 items and win maybe 1 out of every 100 items I bid on.

keep your eye on craigslist. i've seen a few in the lower-hundreds, and i got mine brand new for $150, the guy even drove from vancouver to my house (about an hour drive) to sell it to me.

I let a Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.6 pass me up last night. I could have got it for the highest bid I was considering, but was afraid to pull the trigger, knowing I still had some Christmas gifts to buy yet.

I tend to steer clear of anything on reserve. I have picked up a few items lately. Lots of Puma gear currently. I always seem to be bidding on 10-12 items and win maybe 1 out of every 100 items I bid on.

Yeah, same. I max bid in my brain and absolutely refuse to go above it.

I let a Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.6 pass me up last night. I could have got it for the highest bid I was considering, but was afraid to pull the trigger, knowing I still had some Christmas gifts to buy yet.

Scotty's scare me on the bay dude.. Gotta make damn sure it's legit..

Scotty's scare me on the bay dude.. Gotta make damn sure it's legit..

Yeah, with that being in the back of my mind, that is why I was a little leery of following through. I'll probably never buy one off of the bay, but this one caught my eye and I didn't feel there were any real red flags there.

Back