Couldn't hit my Rescue 11 2H, switched to R9 TP 4W..NOPE..What next?

fore!

Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all. Couldn't hit either off the deck for the life of me. Yes, it's me, I know that, but I'm blaming the equipment as I don't have trouble hitting my hybrid off the deck or my long irons. So, what to try next?

BTW, my set up for now is. 8.5* driver, 17* 4W, 20* hybrid and 4-GW.

Any suggestions of clubs that are easy to hit off the deck?

Check out the Cleveland Mashie fairways. Very easy to hit off the deck and come with a premium Miyazaki shaft stock at a great price.

I second mashie's. I love mine. I do hit the hybrids better than the fw's in the mashie lineup.

My snot nose answer - lessons.

Thanks snot nose! The club **** (prostitute) in me wants a change.

Thanks snot nose! The club **** (prostitute) in me wants a change.

Hahaha. Mashie or try the Boccieri Heavy Hybrid or Wood.

What's next? Get fitted, or go to a launch monitor and hit as many hybrids as you can, sometimes it's more of a user/technique issue than a club issue and sometimes it's a shaft/fit issue. Try a 5 wood perhaps

I personally prefer the R11 rescue and love the ball flight and performance I get. But hey-it was a good fit for me though

Many cleveland fans around here huh? I tried their hybrids and also the Razr hybrids and hit them extremely well. We will see! I don't do good at all with hitting stuff off the monitor, so I need to demo some clubs and haven't found a shop that's letting me demo anything.

Many cleveland fans around here huh? I tried their hybrids and also the Razr hybrids and hit them extremely well. We will see! I don't do good at all with hitting stuff off the monitor, so I need to demo some clubs and haven't found a shop that's letting me demo anything.

why not hold out till next season, when the demo days come around, or head to the THP invitationals or tour van events and you can meet JB and other golf experts and try out the clubs the tour van has to offer.

I'm a big Adams fan too, so hit those as well.

I'm actually not that much of a fan of Clevelands hybrids. I haven't hit the 3w though. I just know a lot of members here have liked them. Look into the Boccieri stuff. It is really good.

Ultimate Weekend of Golf DUH! Hit up Orlando for the big THP event

Back